General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Random Health drain

Lord_Friendzone_

I'm having the same problem , specially with endless missions surv/exc ... eat shield, stops , lets it regenerate to 15 , then eats it again till its eating at ur health aswell... so every 5 sec you hear the shield drop.. killing you slowly. no enemies near , nothing there to hurt me , still goes down. quick thinking keeps me alive for a while but eventually forced to extract anyway. this is happening , A LOT to me lately , can't even do a hieracon peacefully anymore. and teammates dont get it. only me. notice its kinda like the infested moa's proc is stuck on me.

Edited by khabby

Can confirm this is still happening after the update today. Just got it while running a mission. Shields were constantly taking damage as if I was in a cold area on europa or in corpus ship that had a blown out window and the room was decompressing. Needs to be fixed.

Got it three times already.

Entering the Operator mode and returning seems to stop it for a couple of seconds, but then it starts all over again. The damage is similar to those caused by decompression in the missions on spaceships. Around 8-10 damage per second forever. Happens randomly and only to single members of a cell. Eventually everyone can have this one going.

I want to bump this thread and with added info about it. i tested on hieracon since i'm sure to get the bug there.

-done several runs to test if it has to do with focus abilities or quick thinking , they dont matter

-in chat got the reply about invisible maggots , its not that , its permanent and doesnt go away by jumping/rolling or even dieing.

-i reinstalled during the night and ran hieracon solo , didnt get it (only 1 try tho) .. tried with someone else , we both got it.

-no enemies near , no proc sign and never ending. (mostly infested missions)

I really do hope theyre looking into it since i get it 100% now on hieracon etc wich just makes it unplayable.

this maybe ? https://steamcommunity.com/app/230410/discussions/0/224446945208764832/

Edited by khabby

I have encountered this one few times now and, by no means is this fun. It happens during the infested missions Hieracon being the most common. Happened to me ever since the war within has been released. You can see here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRmS62bG_Uc&feature=youtu.be

it ticks at a constant rate draining 8 shields per tick. When the shield runs out it gets restored either because of the sentinel or by itself and the whole cycle continues. Nothing seems to fix this but the extraction.

• 1 month later...