Ivara and Other Frame Augments Who Don't yet Have Them

Pantalo

Now tell me if I'm wrong about this, but isn't it about time that Ivara and Nezha and some other frames get some love? It's been almost a year since the original polls and no sign of progress has been made. Unless I'm wrong about that in which case please make it known and I'll close this thread.

And I know I posted this in general discussion but I want to hear other's opinions on this.

Edited by Pantalo

Just now, Pantalo said:

I guess I should be more specific. They have one augment each while other frames have 4 or 5 such as atlas which has been out for less time than ivara or nezha.

I suppose in that case it can be much harder to augment abilities which are "good" as such without making them OP, I would assume Atlas has 5[Including the PVP one] because his abilities aren't necessarily good which means they have room to be improved, whilst for example Nova has been out ages but there is no augment for molecular prime. It's all part and parcel of how to balance various abilities. I hope I answered that to a decent extent.

7 minutes ago, infamouscycle said:

You're not wrong. There are several Warframes that don't have a "full set" of augments yet, despite being out for a while. I think the only frame without augments right now is Titania, which makes sense since she's the newest.

Personally I think it would be more worth it to go over and rebalance some of the old augments, but I certainly wouldn't complain about new ones.

I feel you. Some of the old augments do need rebalancing but I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to see some new augments for other frames as well.