Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Fortress Easter Egg?

FCabrera88

I think the actual dragon there is pretty suprising...when you think about it, we havent actually seen any depictions of the original creatures our warframe designs are often referencing. I dont think anyone knows what a dragon is in the current warframe universe. Or really most of the common animals like rhinoceros...

15 minutes ago, -skimmer- said:

I think the actual dragon there is pretty suprising...when you think about it, we havent actually seen any depictions of the original creatures our warframe designs are often referencing. I dont think anyone knows what a dragon is in the current warframe universe. Or really most of the common animals like rhinoceros...

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/warframe/images/4/45/CBBronze_Dragon_Statue.png/revision/latest?cb=20130917090945

54 minutes ago, xZetsumeix said:

Isn't that the an incense burner thing from Clan dojos?

Since the Tenno get their fashion/decoration sense from the Orokin, I think it's fitting for the Queens to have these lying around.

Edit: It's the "Bronze incense burner" decoration.

40 minutes ago, AXCrusnik said:

Also would like to point out that's a Bronze Incense Burner statue in the OP, you can place that in your dojo.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/warframe/images/7/7c/CBBronze_Incense_Burner_Statue.png/revision/latest?cb=20130917090945

edit: xZetsumeix already pointed this out but whatever. I have a picture!

Yeah, that's right, i totally forgot about that decoration, but still out of place.

You guys took things too seriously, DE probably got too lazy to fully decorate kuva fortress ,so they pick up dojo decoration to complete it...

DE: "oh look, an empty spot. We should fill it up with some decoration...

*3 minutes later*

DE: " whatever..." *randomly pick decoration from dojo*

Edited by (PS4)ATreidezz