Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The new Infested theme Warframe reveled in 2016 PAX Australia...questions and more.

0zryel

So I was doing infested exterminate missions today to get Cephalon Simaris Dailies and I was thinking...

Will the new Infested theme Warframe reveled in 2016 PAX Australia be able to create infested? Because that be very cool! I mean I can totally see that first ability not only killing but does who survive it turn into  pods that turn into infested! Hmmm I guess the infested already would just explode damaging all close or become allies to you...? oooo so many possibilities!

Spoiler

Image result for Warframe revealed in 2016 PAX Australia

Image result for Warframe revealed in 2016 PAX Australia

Will its second form be a quadruple type? Will we be able to walk on walls and ceiling to stalk our prey to jump and devour them?

OMG that be so creepy but so cool...that be a very VERY scary Warframe! Hmmm maybe that's why its look up, because it spreads infection if not controlled right...like a rabid beast...? Or it cannibalize on infestation or/and other Warframes? Wait... is that thing lock up in our Orbitor, in that creepy Infested door?!  

Also can the New Kuva Guardians and Jesters get infected and how would Kuva powered infested be like?

Does anyone know what the Infestation looks like in its natural pure state (Not absorbing anything) is it a Kuva related side effect or Kuva it self!? 

I guess we won't know the real answer until much later in the game... god this expansion and the PAX Q&A segment left so many questions, the anticipation is killing me!! I really hope we can grow up visually too I want to buff up my operator to look like as Muscle strong as Rhino! :crylaugh:

DE why do you do this to me!! But omg keep up the good work this expansion was incredible, I want more lore quests MOOOORE!! :inlove:

Also DE Rebecca and her community manager team I have to say in all my years playing different titles and er...related work, I never seen such dedication, passion and professionalism ever... in any game...other online game  title (or most companies) should take note and apply it. Seriously, the way you handle feedback specially negative or Toxic ones is incredible... This last expansion with all the great work that Warframe team did and put in there really show the dedication you guys put into it. Thank you DE team... And DE Rebecca keep being great! 

Great Work DE I loving every quest so far!

Edited by 0zryel

5 hours ago, TessaraVejgan said:

I would like for an ability that spawns maggots which jump on to enemies and drain their health (living) or energy (mechanical) and transfer it to you for instance.

Oh wow that be cool! Maybe it can... or maybe it will come in the form of a syndicate mod...Great Idea Tenno! 

Can't wait to see how goes the progress! :satisfied: