The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My warframe is strong ... enoth to fight with kuva guards.

Atekron

Please [DE] allow ours warframes to fight with kuva guards and farm kuva. Make it hard to do it with warframe, make it easy to do it with operator but don't force to use just this one mechanic. It's like I should always do excavation with Volt, defence with Excalibur, spy with Ember. This game give such a great variety of play styles and now we force to do something in only one possible right way.

11 minutes ago, Atekron said:

Please [DE] allow ours warframes to fight with kuva guards and farm kuva. Make it hard to do it with warframe, make it easy to do it with operator but don't force to use just this one mechanic. It's like I should always do excavation with Volt, defence with Excalibur, spy with Ember. This game give such a great variety of play styles and now we force to do something in only one possible right way.

Honestly if they gave us the ability to kill them with our warframes even if it's hard if there are up to 4 other players that would be able to completely destroy them due to the amount of dps from everyone. If that was the case why would we even want to use our operator  ? I wouldn't because there's no point, DE wants us to use our operators and give them a purpose in game.  Right now the ways they want us to use our operator is the obvious killing the guardians and getting the kuva flying around and it should stay like this we need a reason to use them and this works perfectly.

16 minutes ago, NativeKiller said:

AFAIK, currently, when playing as a squad, all the NON-HOST players can just kill the Kuva Guards without using operator powers.

...Yeah, I know that it's probably a bug.

great, they just need to announce this like a new feature

39 minutes ago, Atekron said:

I don't know, I certainly don't want to.

If you're farming Kuva you don't have much of a choice it basically comes down to use your operator or make the area more trouble than it needs to be. The only problem in using the operator is the fact that he can die so easy and there's no way to mod him and that alone is annoying but it's still not needed in order to take down the guards.

I doubt DE would ever make it possible to kill the guards w/o using the operator since they really want us to get out of our comfort zone and use something completely different with a new mechanic instead of taking down the enemy from pure damage & boring fights.  If DE does do that for whatever reason I'll honestly be pretty annoyed since TWW was built around our operators/using the special powers the tenno have. 

Edited by SolaireTheSunWalker

Spoiler

I agree on making the operator as a new option/ways to do many stuff in Warframe instead of a necessity to do one or two things.

Maybe give them more abilities, or some kind of mods to up their void energy pool or modify their abilities (range, strength, speed etc.) while keeping them fragile at 100 health. They will still be risky to use, but rewarding if you know how to use them.

This thread should be marked spoiler btw.

Edited by Archonos23

18 minutes ago, Archonos23 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I agree on making the operator as a new option/ways to do many stuff in Warframe instead of a necessity to do one or two things.

Maybe give them more abilities, or some kind of mods to up their void energy pool or modify their abilities (range, strength, speed etc.) while keeping them fragile at 100 health. They will still be risky to use, but rewarding if you know how to use them.

This thread should be marked spoiler btw.

there is big "spoilers" tag attached

33 minutes ago, SolaireTheSunWalker said:

taking down the enemy from pure damage & boring fights.

and from when it became boring? Been overpowered is what makes this game such enjoyable, ninja with guns in space - that's cool, contrary to operator, he don't even looks cool.