Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[TWW] Veiled Mods Not Staying Equipped

Digifreak

There is a bug where if you equip a riven mod and try to switch setup, from A to B for example, the game gets stuck. You can still move the camera a bit but you can't see your mods or remove the mods you have equiped.

Edited by [DE]Danielle
Edited Title

26 minutes ago, Drew-Id said:

I have a problem, I got the mod and did the tasks to unlock it, but it won't let me equipt because the mod is mastery rank 11. But my mastery is 13.

same mine says i need to be rank 12 but i am 14 i have closed the game sessions and logged back in. I went to sanctuary and redid the 12 test, still nothing. I hope this gets fixed quickly because the mods look really cool

2 hours ago, Drew-Id said:

I have a problem, I got the mod and did the tasks to unlock it, but it won't let me equipt because the mod is mastery rank 11. But my mastery is 13.

Same here, and I thought maybe ranking it up would allow me to use it. Nope, it's completely gone from my mods.

My Veiled Riven MOD with a task of 16 finishers with out damage, I tried Stealth finishers and downed finishers, and still it doesn't count towards me unveiling the MOD. Doing the task with Loki, Ash and Ivara.

Edited by XMarcXIII

43 minutes ago, Kezomal said:

I have an issue where I can't unveil my mod because when i equip it, then leave my arsenal the mod is no longer equipped.

9 minutes ago, Squirlmazzta said:

Same here My riven mod doesn't stay equipped to the rifle that i put it into... so I cant unlock it to level it up.. lame!!!

I have the same problem with the mod I got in the daily mission. The one from the quest was fine.

For some reason after the earliest hotfix today I haven't been able to equip my riven mod.

Its not mastery locked since it is still veiled and its not me equipping it to the wrong weapon. The hotfix I'm referencing is the one that affected riven mods that had the finisher requirement without raising alarms.

Not sure if has something to do with the hotfix, but I just noticed this is when the problem started. I had the riven mod equipped and was able to attempt the challenge last night.

Wondering if anyone else is having this issue.

I too am having the same issue. Recently, I just got my 2nd riven mod from the sortie missions and it was a rifle riven mod. The challenge seems complicated but easy so I went to equip it on my Soma Prime. Now this is where it gets weirder.

i let the riven mod into a unpolarized slot, so after I was done modding, I went in do the mission but did not get the small pop up for the riven mod task and what to do. So after leaving the mission quickly (In Solo Mode) I went to inspect it and found my riven mod back in my inventory.

how I currently feel: 

I'm also having this issue thought my mission was just bugged but just checked and rechecked. I't auto unequips my Mod.

The one that unequips is from the War Within Quest reward. Was able to Unveil a Riven i got from Sorties.

Edited by Goltez