Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[TWW] Veiled Mods Not Staying Equipped

Digifreak

1 minute ago, Basicology said:

Mine's actually "Kill 66 enemies without raising alarm", but it's a rifle mod if that's what you mean.

Ah, I was thinking there was a correlation with the challenge and why it cannot be equipped. Welp, not so happy to join the club!

It would seem that this issue has to deal with what mastery rank the veiled mod is, since you can't see the MR, if your a lower MR than the MR on the Riven then it will just un-equip it instead of letting you know that it requires a higher mastery rank. I just received a riven from the sortie at MR 13 and tried equipping it, and when I left the mods screen for my weapon, it was un-equipped when I came back. I then did my mastery test to get to MR14 and when I put the riven mod on the rifle, it stayed there. Once I unveiled the mod, it was indeed a MR14 locked Riven mod. 

28 minutes ago, K3V1N32 said:

It would seem that this issue has to deal with what mastery rank the veiled mod is, since you can't see the MR, if your a lower MR than the MR on the Riven then it will just un-equip it instead of letting you know that it requires a higher mastery rank. I just received a riven from the sortie at MR 13 and tried equipping it, and when I left the mods screen for my weapon, it was un-equipped when I came back. I then did my mastery test to get to MR14 and when I put the riven mod on the rifle, it stayed there. Once I unveiled the mod, it was indeed a MR14 locked Riven mod. 

There's no way it's associated with MR, the unveiling shouldn't have to have anything to do with the MR, otherwise it's basically making players guess what MR they even need to work for the damn thing. And I don't think the Veiled mod or its mastery level is even determined before unveiling. The unveiling itself is attributed to RNG.

i got a riven mod recently from Thursdays Sorties (17th November) and whenever i try to equip the riven mod to complete its challenge (kill 14 enemies in a row while wall jumping/clinging) it keeps sending itself back to the inventory,leaving me unable to complete the challenge. if anyone else has this problem please list it here or in a well-known thread the devs use cause this needs to be fixed quickly.