Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[TWW] Veiled Mods Not Staying Equipped

Digifreak

6 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey guys! Merged all related threads here. 

We're aware of the issue with keeping veiled Riven Mods equipped. We're thinking it may be related to MR requirements. Since the Mods are veiled that information is not visible and if you do not meet the requirements the mods are being automatically unequipped. But this is only a theory and our investigations continue. 

We'll keep you updated! Apologies for the frustration. 

The riven i got from the quest once unveiled showed mr16 and i was 14, but i could equip it just fine to proceed with the unlocking maybe it helps narrow down the search of what causing it, if it was higher mr i would of not been able to equip it in the first place, unless the quest mod was exented from any restrictions etc..

Edited by arm4geddon-117

He got a bug with the Riven mod that keeps unequipping upon leaving the Arsenal. Everytime he equips that mod, checks, saves his loadout and leaves arsenal, his bugged mod disappears from the gun.

Seems to be a common issue:

@HurpDurp by the way, found Danielle's reply regarding it:

7 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

We're aware of the issue with keeping veiled Riven Mods equipped. We're thinking it may be related to MR requirements. Since the Mods are veiled that information is not visible and if you do not meet the requirements the mods are being automatically unequipped. But this is only a theory and our investigations continue. 

1 hour ago, HurpDurp said:

Riven mod wont stay slotted 

53 minutes ago, -skimmer- said:

k.

Do you mind mind to elaborate?

32 minutes ago, Thundervision said:

He got a bug with the Riven mod that keeps unequipping upon leaving the Arsenal. Everytime he equips that mod, checks, saves his loadout and leaves arsenal, his bugged mod disappears from the gun.

Seems to be a common issue:

@HurpDurp by the way, found Danielle's reply regarding it:

The thread "Riven mod won't stay slotted" was Vortexed within 

12 hours ago, arm4geddon-117 said:

The riven i got from the quest once unveiled showed mr16 and i was 14, but i could equip it just fine to proceed with the unlocking maybe it helps narrow down the search of what causing it, if it was higher mr i would of not been able to equip it in the first place, unless the quest mod was exented from any restrictions etc..

That's strange... I couldn't equip a mod at mr 13, but once I was mr 14 it worked. I have not yet unveiled it, but I believe it will have the mr 14 requirement.
There is still a mod that my partner can't equip though, maybe that one will be mr 16? O.o

Those not being equipable have all been drops from sorties though, maybe that plays a part too?

2 minutes ago, CayceSianan said:

Those not being equipable have all been drops from sorties though, maybe that plays a part too?

The one that i can't equip (and my only one so far) came from the war within mission. So, maybe its a little more random than sortie reward riven mods?

Edited by Prinnydreamknight
Spelling mistake

4 hours ago, Prinnydreamknight said:

The one that i can't equip (and my only one so far) came from the war within mission. So, maybe its a little more random than sortie reward riven mods?

Just curious, when did you finish the quest and get the riven mod?

On 11/17/2016 at 8:16 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

Its true. for the riven mod now it says rank 16 required. thanks for fixing this problem, i was a bit worried!! now im not!

On 11/17/2016 at 8:16 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

Made two of the messages by accident.. pls delete.. 

Edited by TrulySlothful
Made two delete this one pls