Warframe Prime Time #143: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

l9HiZUr.jpg

Since tomorrow's Devstream is such a spoiler-fest, tonight's Prime Time will be completely spoiler free! 

Join Rebecca and Megan as they play through the highly requested and newly released function of Endless Relic missions! How long can they keep cracking Void cabbages? Find out tonight! 

PLUS, see some incredible new community Fan Art, discuss the Fan Concept of the week, and win Platinum prizes!!

See you here tonight, November 17th at 7 p.m. EDT. Check your time zones here.

Id just like to throw out there, that the drop rate/probability for good items, suck. even when i upgrade a relic to Radiant, the first 3 items drop a large majority of the time, if not 90%+ of the time. total bummer. As well as for Sortie, Constantly only ever getting the first prize. In the almost 2 years ive played this game, i never once managed to collect all peaces for say Soma, or some random warframe. Feel cheated. 

Edited by BIG.RED

49 minutes ago, BIG.RED said:

Id just like to throw out there, that the drop rate/probability for good items, suck. even when i upgrade a relic to Radiant, the first 3 items drop a large majority of the time, if not 90%+ of the time. total bummer. As well as for Sortie, Constantly only ever getting the first prize. In the almost 2 years ive played this game, i never once managed to collect all peaces for say Soma, or some random warframe. Feel cheated. 

you just have to know how to farm for them, ive gotten every single prime in the game (aside from founders pack) and ive spend no money on the game, with relics find a squad running all radiants you will find the rare in 2-3 runs usually if your lucky just 1. 

4 hours ago, Quizixx said:

are u guys drunk? endless relics are in the game already

Who said they weren't?

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Since tomorrow's Devstream is such a spoiler-fest, tonight's Prime Time will be completely spoiler free! 

Join Rebecca and Megan as they play through the highly requested and newly released function of Endless Relic missions! How long can they keep cracking Void cabbages? Find out tonight! 

PLUS, see some incredible new community Fan Art, discuss the Fan Concept of the week, and win Platinum prizes!!

See you here tonight, November 17th at 7 p.m. EDT. Check your time zones here.

24 minutes ago, Licitaqua said:

you just have to know how to farm for them, ive gotten every single prime in the game (aside from founders pack) and ive spend no money on the game, with relics find a squad running all radiants you will find the rare in 2-3 runs usually if your lucky just 1. 

But thats just the thing, i play almost everyday all day. And the day i get something worth while will be the day i eat my hat