[DE]Megan

Warframe Prime Time #143: Tonight at 7pm ET!

l9HiZUr.jpg

Since tomorrow's Devstream is such a spoiler-fest, tonight's Prime Time will be completely spoiler free! 

Join Rebecca and Megan as they play through the highly requested and newly released function of Endless Relic missions! How long can they keep cracking Void cabbages? Find out tonight! 

PLUS, see some incredible new community Fan Art, discuss the Fan Concept of the week, and win Platinum prizes!!

See you here tonight, November 17th at 7 p.m. EDT. Check your time zones here.

• Upvote 10

5 minutes ago, Hydroxate said:

I bet at least 1 wave!

give them credit maybe 2 waves 3 tops

Thanks for the no-spoilers alert, but why not have half the stream with none and the other half with some? That goes for the Devstream too. I mean I don't want to see spoilers, but the PC community shouldn't be ignored just because we haven't gotten it yet. Just my two cents. 

4 minutes ago, Quizixx said:

are u guys drunk? endless relics are in the game already

They are still pretty new though (they came out with TWW).

Edited by Reidmaster
  • Upvote 1

Woohoo, Prime Time!

Wouldn't it be more fun to make bets on who goes down first and then, subsequently, who goes down the most? /twocents

Void Cabbages huh?

I love Cabbage, especially as homemade Kim Chi.

• Upvote 1

Mmmm platinum prizes ^.^ ! Which strategy could be on this video? hmm i can't wait for it! :smile:

Edited by AdrianoStyle

should be fun to see how long yall can get in the mission and/or without accidentally spoiling something!

Id just like to throw out there, that the drop rate/probability for good items, suck. even when i upgrade a relic to Radiant, the first 3 items drop a large majority of the time, if not 90%+ of the time. total bummer. As well as for Sortie, Constantly only ever getting the first prize. In the almost 2 years ive played this game, i never once managed to collect all peaces for say Soma, or some random warframe. Feel cheated. 

Edited by BIG.RED

49 minutes ago, BIG.RED said:

Id just like to throw out there, that the drop rate/probability for good items, suck. even when i upgrade a relic to Radiant, the first 3 items drop a large majority of the time, if not 90%+ of the time. total bummer. As well as for Sortie, Constantly only ever getting the first prize. In the almost 2 years ive played this game, i never once managed to collect all peaces for say Soma, or some random warframe. Feel cheated. 

you just have to know how to farm for them, ive gotten every single prime in the game (aside from founders pack) and ive spend no money on the game, with relics find a squad running all radiants you will find the rare in 2-3 runs usually if your lucky just 1. 

4 hours ago, Quizixx said:

are u guys drunk? endless relics are in the game already

Who said they weren't?

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Since tomorrow's Devstream is such a spoiler-fest, tonight's Prime Time will be completely spoiler free! 

Join Rebecca and Megan as they play through the highly requested and newly released function of Endless Relic missions! How long can they keep cracking Void cabbages? Find out tonight! 

PLUS, see some incredible new community Fan Art, discuss the Fan Concept of the week, and win Platinum prizes!!

See you here tonight, November 17th at 7 p.m. EDT. Check your time zones here.

24 minutes ago, Licitaqua said:

you just have to know how to farm for them, ive gotten every single prime in the game (aside from founders pack) and ive spend no money on the game, with relics find a squad running all radiants you will find the rare in 2-3 runs usually if your lucky just 1. 

But thats just the thing, i play almost everyday all day. And the day i get something worth while will be the day i eat my hat