Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2000 Endo Sorties

Top_Kekkonen

8 minutes ago, GhostlightX said:

I lost my entire clan over these Relics and Sorties giving 2k endo 8 missions in a row. So what do I think? I think DE designers are too incompetent to see the damage they are doing to their own game.

Do you think 4000 endo would be more fair. Or do you have any alternative ideas about how DE could make sorties more rewarding(and fun).

My opinion doesn't count on this one, because I desperately need Endo at the point I'm at in the game. I have a ton of 10-level mods, many of them Primed, that I need Endo for. So for me, the Endo reward would be welcome indeed, even 2k. So Sorties are already rewarding and fun (if a bit too easy) for me.

My Clan were more advanced in the game than me and already had everything, fully levelled. So for them Sorties were only for Riven mods and Endo is more or less useless. I understand their frustration, but it's a great loss to me personally.

2k endo is fine.  I just wish we got more than 100k credits.  That 100k BARELY covers the fusion costs, saying nothing for baro's prices.  Plus there's the chance of 4k, and then you're BEHIND in credits.  And don't get me started on ayatans.  Sure it's a nice source of endo, if you didn't have to pay yet MORE credits to access it.  I already have way more endo than I can afford to fuse.  I'm sure as hell not PAYING to widen that gap even further.

1 hour ago, Callback said:

2k endo is fine.

No, just no.

2k Endo is what you get for 15 minutes on Hiracon, getting that for 3 hard/ cheese missions, considered as "Endgame" by the devs is a slap in the face.

If there was a way to get the other stuff on the loot table in another way once a day - whatever.

But as of now it's just worthless.

I think the 2000 endo reward is too common and too weak to motivate doing sorties.  Its more efficient for me to spam Heiracon and walk out with 400-1200+ endo per 10-30 minute runs while gathering relics to farm primes on ps4 then it is to run sorties.  At this point I find sorties boring the high levels just make me conform to playing a few warframes or weapons.  The artificial difficulty of higher level stuff is not appealing to really fight.  The endo rewards should be 4000 period.  If I accumulated endo faster I would be more willing to buy credit boosters to spend the endo in the first place.  2000 endo is a drop in the bucket for many rank 10 mods there is no good reason to make endo farming this slow.