Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[TWW] Liset, Operator, Zero Fun Feedback

mry371

On the prior quest I had Zero Fun with the shipboard Operator sequence. I was only able to come up with <Expletive Deleted> to say. I enjoyed the new Fortress crawl up to this point. I expect to throw my self at this a few more times before I stop playing again for a period of time due to my lack of success.

I do wish to play with my son so I will either be back or we will be elsewhere.

I do Love Parcour 2.0! I was willing to let Ordis Self Destruct. I have muted him and the Operator personally.

Thanks, but first run at this is a failure to encourage me to continue.

2nd pass, my Sentinel has me almost out of health, and some how I got reset back to the start with 20 secs remaining with out any idea as to what happened. I was almost at the console.

Pick a nice string with <Expletive Deleted> as that is all I have to say atm. You <Expletive Deleted> quest!

At the current rate of success I do not expect to be back any time soon.

Thank you.

7 minutes ago, mry371 said:

Thanks, but first run at this is a failure to encourage me to continue.

Unfortunately there are few games that can please every player.  I'm quite sure you enjoy games that would bore me to tears.  Thanks for giving it a shot, good luck in your future endeavors.

13 hours ago, Xekrin said:

Unfortunately there are few games that can please every player.  I'm quite sure you enjoy games that would bore me to tears.  Thanks for giving it a shot, good luck in your future endeavors.

warframe is designed to be easy and relaxing. This is a game where you cant take fall damage. You can even fall into a bottom less pit or lava and game teleport you to safety. There is no friendly fire, you can self revive several times after dying etc.

The difficulty of TWW is completeky schizphrenic comoare to rest of game.

On ‎11‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 4:36 PM, Helljack84 said:

Oh, wait till you get to the ravenous maw...you'll like it a lot.

Again, I did NOT enjoy it. Currently trying to do the Kuva Guard.

I am told there is a blue potato alert up but can not do it till I suffer through this mess. I have no kind words for some of this

<expletive deleted>.

I have a microscope and some wire cutters, if Ordis will not self destruct I will disassemble him, rip out it's voice circuits and install MS Bob or Clippy as an improvement.

Well <expletive deleted>. More Guards, it is looking like this is beyond my skill and no way to <expletive deleted> can this quest. This <expletive deleted> sucks.

Oh well. Great looking quest but, the game play is beyond my ability to perform...

No Blue Potato for Moi.

• 2 weeks later...

I honestly don't know why they think it's a good idea to have a) a completely different gameplay system (i.e. forced kid mode, with no power at first to boot), b) considerable difficulty spike and c) a "lock you in until you're done" system all in one quest.

Let's just say I ragequitted at the Golden Maw for almost an entire week before bothering again.

Oh and the last part? It's good that I had the foresight to use Inaros before the forced kid mode crap. It made it much less of a pain.

Edited by Mattoropael