Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wukong's Cloud Walker could do... Something.

(PSN)LeonidasxGGG

People complain about Hydroid's Undertow but at least it can send enemies to the abyss. However Wukong's Cloud Walker is good for very little. I mainly use it to safely wait for other at extraction or just so that my shield can be restored safely. Other than that, this ability has no real pratical effect and it doesn't even help team members. So here are some sugestions for it:
1- Pass thru doors. Sameway Limbo passes thru lasers maybe Wukong could pass thru doors... He is a cloud afterall (great for when you are trapped or on spy missions, NOT HACK consoles or disable alerts do).
2- Open lockers. The mod Master Thief already does this, but this monkey is a "trickster" ence this unique ability would be a good 'jack-in-the-box' effect.
3- REDUCE ENEMIES FIELD OF VISION. C'mon... This should be a given! The same way "fog missions" reduces vision, this "cloud" should do the same to enemies. That way it can actually do something to help other players in the team.

Edited by (PS4)leonidasx666

It opens enemies to finishers on activation and de-activation. Try stacking a few Slash/Gas procs then going into your cloud. You'll be pretty surprised. Headsh0t has videos about it on his channel, good info there.

I wouldn't be against buffs/QoL tweaks to it though.

It makes you totally invulnerable, cancels all negative status effects, opens enemies to finishers on activation/deactivation, you can cancel Defy and Primal Rage while its active, you can still move without cancelling it and its passive drain wont stop energy regen from Zenurik focus.

Im not seeing alot to complain about there.

9 minutes ago, Magneu said:

It opens enemies to finishers on activation and de-activation.

I know, but while it is active it does... Nothing. It might as well do something to help the team.

8 minutes ago, LABAL said:

1) It stuns enemies and allows you reset Defy safely.

Yes. But reset Defy safely? I just turn it off. Defy is another thing that need a twik... Together with Primal Fury they are a energy suckerbug.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)leonidasx666 said:

I know, but while it is active it does... Nothing. It might as well do something to help the team.

Yes. But reset Defy safely? I just turn it off. Defy is another thing that need a twik... Together with Primal Fury they are a energy suckerbug.

You may need to tweak your build a bit, cause I can run with both defy and primal fury active for an hour long survival if I occasionally decast defy.

I don't want to assume your build, but make sure you have rage on and good enough efficiency and duration.

2 minutes ago, Dualstar said:

It makes you totally invulnerable, cancels all negative status effects, opens enemies to finishers on activation/deactivation, you can cancel Defy and Primal Rage while its active, you can still move without cancelling it and its passive drain wont stop energy regen from Zenurik focus.

Activation/deactivation everytime you want to do a finisher takes energy, canceling another ability isn't really a feature (one can always just shut them off) and it still takes energy, passive regen won't stop Zenurik energy regen and neither will anything else. AND while it is active it does nothing to the enemy OR to help teammates.. I would be much happier if, at least, the activation would automatically leave enemies open to finishers.

Just now, (PS4)leonidasx666 said:

Yes, I saw somewhere that Rage was good for him. I have Prime Flow and Zenurik lens and it works well (most of the time)... But thanks for the info. Will try that build.

Rage is definitely a must have with defy because you can gain back more energy from taking hits than you would lose from the ability being active as long as you decast and recast occasionally.