Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Way too BIG helmets... And what to do with duplicates?

(PSN)LeonidasxGGG

I don't know if it is only me, but some helmets seem waaay too big for the frame they are in. Specially the Mesa Longhorn helmet and the Wukong Dasheng helmet. They are as big has the frame's entire chest! It is like they are in "ALL CAPS" in a "low caps" frame. Maybe they could be reduced in about 10%~15% (maybe?) I think they would "fit" much better.

Also, why can't I sell duplicates of helmets? I build Frost twice, and Wukong twice, ence I have 2 normal helmets and would like to remove one from inventory, unfortunatelly this cannot be done...maybe you could change this so that we can at leats sell one of them for credits, or when we sell the frame the normal helmet goes with it too?

On 17 de novembro de 2016 at 10:00 PM, NightmareT12 said:

None of the helmets are too big, they're designed with the body in mind.

Whether we like or not the design's size is something else though :P

"None of the helmets are too big" is just an opinion (like mine, but please don't tell me that Nyx Prime Helmet isn't way too big for her head)... And I do like the designs but the poportions and body to face ratio is way off. I've put the helmets side by side and they are bigger than the normal ones. Mesa looks way heavier and Wukong's face goes out sideways by a lot. I have not seen this kind of disparity in other frames/helmets.

Edited by (PS4)leonidasx666