Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operator and spy missions

PoobahTheGrand

1 hour ago, FLSH_BNG said:

For the same reason that an invisible warframe does, it's still an object in the environment and the scanners are programmed to detect all objects, not just visible ones.

I walk through the beams with no problems.  You just have to know the answer to the question.  Granted, if you know the answer and the question the universe may blow up.

1 hour ago, LeighWong said:

I walk through the beams with no problems.  You just have to know the answer to the question.  Granted, if you know the answer and the question the universe may blow up.

If you have the answer, then you have no question.

Have you tried Dashing through them, OP?

12 hours ago, FLSH_BNG said:

For the same reason that an invisible warframe does, it's still an object in the environment and the scanners are programmed to detect all objects, not just visible ones.

Except with the space magic that the Prowl augment offers or Limbo magic.

13 hours ago, FLSH_BNG said:

Walking on those bones in the quest without making any sound or the worms realizing you're there would suggest otherwise.

Even in the quest Ordis states that you have disappeared from his sensors completely.

No gravitation, no heat, nothing. You are in the void while in void mode.

I think it is either a bug/oversight, or DE thinks that the operators would be OP in spy vaults (they wouldn't imo) so a game design choice, BUT lore wise it doesn't make sense.

3 hours ago, Krumplifej said:

Even in the quest Ordis states that you have disappeared from his sensors completely.

And this is the reason for everyone's confusion, DE had clearly established that we were completely undetectable, and now we've found something that they've missed.

I would agree that it seems to be an oversight on their part, but it shouldn't be too difficult of a fix for them. In another hotfix or two we should be right as rain.