Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

THE SYNOID GAMMACOR IS BACK!

Ironlixivium

That's just a UI bug present with all continuous weapons -- when selecting a weapon to equip, it displays the same dps as before except with a fire rate of 1. Once you equip it, though, the fire rate and damage revert to their actual stats.

3 minutes ago, Vyrndragon said:

That's just a UI bug present with all continuous weapons -- when selecting a weapon to equip, it displays the same dps as before except with a fire rate of 1. Once you equip it, though, the fire rate and damage revert to their actual stats.

oh it is? lame. I knew it changed back to the normal stats, but I thought it was just b/c of an issue w/ the changes to it, showing old stats. 

27 minutes ago, Vyrndragon said:

*Shows up to thread*

stoke.gif

*...Reads your post... Tests for self just to be sure...*

dejected_shaun_of_the_dead.gif

Edited by achromos

17 minutes ago, DEATHLOK said:

I still don't get it.

The DPS was never changed, it's 420 at base as always. The only thing that was ever changed was the ammo consumption. And now there was this HUD bug that shown the damage as 420 with a fire rate of 1.

Edited by -BM-Leonhart