Challenge mod struggle

Atalix

Question

https://gyazo.com/b777004785bb56a759c26fc763b173a8

Any idea how I can achieve that task? Cause I've been doing what ever I can even using Zephyer for her passive, and what ever rifles that can spray and pray a head shot even tho those hit boxes are so small.  I was also suggested using a tonkor with this tho one problem I have is not enough enemies gather up to spray for four heads in a middle of an aim glide that lasts for a few seconds.  I don't get how DE expects anyone to achieve this. Their expectations are too high for anyone to actually achieve a task such as this one.

9 answers to this question

Disarm Loki with decent duration and a automatic rifle with Metal Auger mod installed. Go to the lowest level of Void Exterminate and gather as many Corrupted Lancers, Butchers, and Crewman together and disarm them; get rid of all the other enemies. Melee enemies will go to the spot where they last saw you, group them up at a spot where they're on higher ground and you on lower ground. Since the three enemies are the same height and are tightly packed together you should be able hit multiple heads.

Edited by NekroArts

3 minutes ago, Kanlor said:

maybe try aiming for heads with explosives?

headshot with aoe is quite difficult now

2 minutes ago, Atalix said:

I tried using Ivara, her artimus bow doesn't count apparently.

erf :/

Edited by Soketsu

18 hours ago, NekroArts said:

Disarm Loki with decent duration and a automatic rifle with Metal Auger mod installed. Go to the lowest level of Void Exterminate and gather as many Corrupted Lancers, Butchers, and Crewman together and disarm them; get rid of all the other enemies. Melee enemies will go to the spot where they last saw you, group them up at a spot where they're on higher ground and you on lower ground. Since the three enemies are the same height and are tightly packed together you should be able hit multiple heads.

I gave that trick a try and it totally worked! ^^
A little tedious spite it has to be four head shots in a single aim glide, but totally worked with radial disarm, decoy to gather them up, and simply jump and glide. Spray and pray with my soma prime. Thanks for the suggestion!