Syndicate Mission Opt out helpers.

Lancars

Is there a way to disable these trigger happy "helpers" when i'm trying to do a spy mission.

I know i can have them hold position by with the way things respawn i don't want an enemy NPC to come along and find them and then run to an alarm while i'm trying to sneak in. They are kinda dumb...

1 minute ago, StinkyPygmy said:

Just make them stay at spawn. Simples.

I did the same. I'm stealth sneaking without doing anything and suddenly the alarm goes off. I had them in some back room. Plus it happened once leaving them in the spawn.

10 minutes ago, Lancars said:

Is there a way to disable these trigger happy "helpers" when i'm trying to do a spy mission.

I know i can have them hold position by with the way things respawn i don't want an enemy NPC to come along and find them and then run to an alarm while i'm trying to sneak in. They are kinda dumb...

Run it solo. in solo mode. You can pause the game in solo mode too. Really convenient imo

edit: OHHHH THOSE helpers.  i think you can go to them and press the action key and they should hold position.

Edited by Zhoyzu

1 minute ago, Zhoyzu said:

Run it solo. in solo mode. You can pause the game in solo mode too. Really convenient imo

edit: OHHHH THOSE helpers.  i think you can go to them and press the action key and they should hold position.

I'm not trying to sound mean but i did say in bold letters i know i can make them hold position...

Hmm why specifically on spy missions? If you tell them to sit at spawn or somewhere, even if they raise alarms, it won't be the vault's alarms so it should be fine? Unless they changed that, I know there've been changes to stealth with TWW.

I agree though, I'd like an option to decline their help. Hate to have Cressa Tal risk her operatives but I'm also not a babysitter. Hek, I can't even babysit myself sometimes...

1 hour ago, Lancars said:

I'm not trying to sound mean but i did say in bold letters i know i can make them hold position...

Sorry been out of it recently lol. I also use the old forum background and my secondary monitor is kinda dying so i didnt actually see the bold. 

You could always get them killed before you "start" the spy mission. 

Guys, the OP knows about having them stay at spawn. I think this thread is supposed to be a suggestion: have no syndicate allies on certain missions.

I would like that, to be honest: they always mess up their spawn on some Corpus tileset, attracting enemy fire.