Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

a little help with Limbo, pls read this

Matt89Connor

Limbo and a Warframe squishy, and will remain so, I believe that his powers are good, but in my opinion, those to be improved are the number 1 and 4:
  banish: you should be able to ban (possibly by loading) not only the object, but also those who are in a 10-meter area around him (with upgradeable with range mods ).
ulti: first should carry a status impact, when enemies come inside the globe, and with a probability of 20% per second, to ensure that the enemies are taken  an headache, similar to the action that occurs when they suffer chaos of Nyx, with a duration of 3 seconds.
  I do not ask for much, only taht Limbo become a good CC frame.
  small addition: if an object is in the Rift, and is in limbo Rift, should be able to interact, I never understood why the DE have never given this ability, it is logical.

12 minutes ago, Matt89Connor said:

if an object is in the Rift, and is in limbo Rift, should be able to interact, I never understood why the DE have never given this ability, it is logical.

Reason #1 why I can't use Limbo. This frustrates me to no end.

7 minutes ago, Matt89Connor said:

Limbo is a squishy Warframe, and will remain so.  I believe that his powers are good, but in my opinion, those to be improved are the number 1 and 4:
  banish: you should be able to ban (possibly by loading) not only the object, but also those who are in a 10-meter area around him (with upgradeable with range mods ).

I've always pondered the idea of Banish being able to throw multiple enemies into the Rift Plane as opposed to one enemy per cast. I feel as though it'll better synergize w/ Rift Walk and Rift Surge. 

11 minutes ago, Matt89Connor said:

ulti: first should carry a status impact, when enemies come inside the globe, and with a probability of 20% per second, to ensure that the enemies are taken  an headache, similar to the action that occurs when they suffer chaos of Nyx, with a duration of 3 seconds.

Cataclysm does Rift Damage and Physical Damage. The additive bonus from Rift Surge whilst enemies are in the Violent Rift pocket will further boost your weapons' base damage. Furthermore, Enemies that are hit within the affected radius upon cast will already suffer a Blast proc when forming w/ a 100% chance for knockdown, and impact damage upon entering and Leaving the Sphere. 

20 minutes ago, Matt89Connor said:

small addition: if an object is in the Rift, and is in limbo Rift, should be able to interact, I never understood why the DE have never given this ability, it is logical.

Eh. Cancel cast, have your sentinel pick up resources, cast again. 

Limbo is not a cc frame.
Limbo is survival and solo target frame :p

I'm easilly scoring highest damage dealt and lowest damage taken as limbo on any sorties.
Limbo is just a type of warframe that you need to build with a lot of formas, arcanes, focus schools, etc. 

Edited by Quanlain