The storyline into the future...

Necrosaur

I like warframe how it has this massive void of time, that not much is known about that they "reveal" as they go, instead of going into the future. But they should STILL go into the future, the risk that the sentients will pose to all the factions of the solar system (and beyond), all the races that the sentients destroyed/partly or completely. (some may have ran away into space from the sentients)

Theres no reason WHY we have to stay within our solar system, since we have a "hyperspace" like pseudophysics with the solar rails (though even by their name they seem to be solar powered and need a sun to power them maybe). The sentients obviously have some way "technological or not" to cross the enormity of gaps between the solar systems/galaxies. (unless they came from a parallel dimension maybe, a void like place)

I'm not sure where the void actually is, if it's a separate universe, or an overlaid "shadowy ethereal plane", but it seems to have significant effects of life, warping perceptions, time, space, partly linking thoughts to reality, the closest thing the warframe universe has to magic, though the powers the "children" operators have seem more psionic. Of course they arent children at all, they only look it they dont age, it's like they're perpetually trapped in their bodies, with their minds aging. (or so it seems)

Obviously the grineer and corpus do try and visit the void, so apart from being captured by the towers there, what keeps them from being affected by being in the void like the dwellers on the old ship that birthed the tenno and destroyed their parents? Has the void changed since that significant event? What happens when a child grineer or child corpus goes there?

Storyline wise you could investigate at what age the void madness affected them.  Was stalker(whatever his real name was) right on the cusp of adulthood? just young enough to be empowered by the void but also old enough  to be affected by the madness; though not to self-destruction like the adults were.

36 minutes ago, Necrosaur said:

But they should STILL go into the future, the risk that the sentients will pose to all the factions of the solar system

I am sure that it's already the plan. DE didn't create a faction just to have three units in there.

37 minutes ago, Necrosaur said:

all the races that the sentients destroyed/partly or completely

We are only aware of the Sentients fighting the Orokin. In general, we are not really aware of any civilization other than the Ancient Orokin and the races they left behind (Tenno, Grineer, Corpus, Sentient, Infested). I'll be happy if someone corrects me, but it seems that the universe is empty except for the legacy of the Orokin.

38 minutes ago, Necrosaur said:

Obviously the grineer and corpus do try and visit the void, so apart from being captured by the towers there, what keeps them from being affected by being in the void

Probably the fact the Zariman suffered a terrible accident and the people inside were directly exposed to the Void. Grineer and Corpus who go to the Void go only to the Towers, beautiful big ships that are very well protected and don't let any Void Magic inside.

40 minutes ago, Necrosaur said:

Was stalker(whatever his real name was) right on the cusp of adulthood?

Stalker is not a Tenno. He was a lower guardian and, while the origin of his powers is unknown, it might have nothing to do with the Void.

His insanity seems just to be a result of his creation. He was probably, like Teshin, genetically designed to be loyal - and to this day, he is entirely unable to move past this design.

stalker might not be a tenno, but he dies infinite times like tenno do because it's just the construct which dies like our warframe does it sort of hints more that he just transfers to that body from somewhere else.

Maybe I misinterpreted some voice acting somewhere I could have sworn in one of the storylines when it starts talking about sentients it tells of them destroying other worlds.