Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 19.0.5

[DE]Megan

4 hours ago, gadgetDJ said:

nice work big fan of the game since beta ^_^, i just wanted a quick question awnsered i know im probably a rare case but i started growing facial hair since age 15 had a nicely kept beard at 17 kinda looked like arrow from the tv show but with a weirder nose and less hair lol but point is i would like my tenno to bear a beard like i did if possible.

the game is still in beta

3 hours ago, Trollocaustic said:

Probably not a good idea to be bragging about that. But hey, you do you. Not like DE's gonna stop scamming from being a thing.

I traded my Dread riven for a rifle 120% slash mod XD one of the most stupid things I have done here in warframe
The others are

• gave a clanmate a frost prime and then he quit the game a few days later on the same day that frost prime got sealed. And as of date still have no frost
  • sold a polearm for space which had required me 15 forma's to make 5formas on it, only to realise that after i hit the sell button
  • do a syndicate survival on low lvl mobs, received very rare stuff, decide to chicken out and run for the exit, 1 step before the exit, 2 seconds before the clock hit zero to go away, ran out of air and mission failed
  • bought the dethcube before the update on the day that they got nerfed.
  • bought a mod for 200 plat, searched for it everywhere for months, only to find it a minute later during a mission
  • rushed 3 vanilla nekros part and full build with my last plat, around 400 plat gone, only to never play with it 
  • chose the Madurai school, most useless school of the selection and it's the only school that applies negative counter effects for an upgrade.
Edited by ChaellExE