Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 19.0.5

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Hide contents

• You can no longer use Narta Emotes as the Operator. 

Well. That's.

Terrible and completely awful in just about every way. I swear to God, this update has come in the form of a really good quest, packaged in a dozen slaps to the face. Like, this is just a small thing but really? Really? Riven Mods, weird interactions, untested new states, and now instead of adding the ability to control Operator vocal transmission (which we know has been tentatively coded for) DE are basically making it official that we are to stop having fun with Operators. There are bugs which could have been fixed, but apparently the priority was to deliberately take away something cool instead. Stop having fun, guys. Go grind for some more Rivens. 

I think I'm out, guys. I really do. I'd love to say it's because of bugs, but it's not. The things which disappoint me and piss me off about this update are all completely intentional, it seems.

Edited by BornWithTeeth

Seriously can you guys fix the holstering of various primary weapons?  One BIG example would be the Daikyu bow being stabbed straight in the back of the warframe while holstered...   either fix it or give us the ability to adjust holstering ourselves like the melee weapons

WOW LOL. i went to test the equipping of unveiled mods. they now display mastery and say that im not high enough to equip them. seriously DE? i cant unveil a mod if my mastery isnt high enough now? after spending plat to buy them in attempts to re-roll? thats kind of cancerous.

After logging in, I'm being  redirected to the place in TWW after the last loading screen. In my quest, this is the moment when Operator returns to the Transpherence room after going throught the Pass for the first time (regaining abilities, escaping from the golden maws). Then I need to show Ordis my new skills. In order: Void Punch (E), Void Dash (Ctrl+Space), Void Mode (Ctrl) and Void Beam (LPM, PPM to aim). Then a cutscene triggers, where at the end I need to use the Transpherence (5). After this, I can hear the last words of Ordis, white light is turning brighter and brighter around and then everything is white. I can do nothing and nothing happens. No loading screen, nothing.

Spoiler
1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

You can no longer use Narta Emotes as the Operator. 

You need to be going the opposite way with this.

Right now there's little do with them and having emotes to have some fun is is going to make people probably want to spent more plat to make them look cooler.

In fact, you should add combo emotes. You should have both of them doing them instead of just having you standing there doing little.

Spoiler

Kuva Siphons will now disappear if a Host Migration occurs. This is to prevent the Siphon from absorbing Kuva while the players are waiting for the session to continue.

Forcing a host migration was a way to fix it when the Kuva Siphon stalls/bugs and no more clouds spawn. If that wasn't fixed as well, then this change actually hinders rather than helps.

Any progress on fixing the JV bugs that cropped up with TWW?

Very disappointed that nothing from the below link made it in. Kinda just waiting on doing more with Riven mods until it gets implemented.

That said, thanks for bugfixes and stuff.

Edited by Fufu_00

DE. There is a bug on Zarr where adding punchthrough on it makes the grenades fall through the floor. Will this be fixed ? To people who will ask me why would i add a punchthrough mod on a zarr, the reason is that i have a riven mod which adds base damage & punchthrough but now because of this bug i cant use that mod. 

Edited by AbhijitSM

Just now, AbhijitSM said:

DE. There is a bug on Zarr where adding punchthrough on it makes the grenades fall through the floor. Will this be fixed ? To people who will ask me why would i add a punchthrough mod on a zarr, the reason is that i have a riven mod which adds base damage & punchthrough but now because of this bug i cant use that mod. 

That's why you don't add punchtrough...and that's why you recycle them when they're bugged to hell like that.

Please don't lock us out of unveiling the Riven mods with MR locks. One thing is not being able to use the mod yet but it feels like a bad fix to reward them and then lock players out from seeing what's in them. I'm very disappointed since you could unlock them before last hotfix.