Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Asuroclan - Streaming Live - 7/11/2013 - Get In Here

pdxdubin

ssvGJuF.png

Whats Up community?

Too tired to play the game, Are you just browsing the forums?

Come chill out in our live stream, We are going to be here for a few hours answering questions and goofing around on XINI

http://www.twitch.tv/asurogaming

Here is the link

See you guys in here! 

We are tenno we are one!  

Stream #3  - 7/2/2013

Playing some Defense with the lovely jenny and our awesome officers!

Welcome to the stream! 

Edited by pdxdubin

Mind if i ask you how you made that AWESOME text or whatever? Seriously how? Good job to the one who made it..

The one streaming 

Ninjarin made this using photoshop.

Its a simple emboss type effect with some shading : D 

Ask him how he did it on the live stream and he might explain it! 

Mind if i ask you how you made that AWESOME text or whatever? Seriously how? Good job to the one who made it..

Nice Emblem/Logo

Yo! Thank you for the comments.

Essentially it is two layers. The layer on the bottom is a chrome colored bevel and emboss layer with contour. The top layer is just the color that you see, in this case, a golden one. This can change to suit your needs of your logo. I made this for a client a couple of years ago and rehashed it because it fit the Orokin them pretty nicely.

The version of Photoshop that I made this in was CS3 so if you have that version and newer, you're good and it would seem that there is probably no reason you can't use an earlier version. I don't remember the changes in that series since it was a while ago. All that you see can be completed in the Layer Styles menu. The sequence notes that I used is buried in an older computer or hard drive so I can't whip put what order I created everything in off the top of my head. Always notate.

Play around with some chrome renderings, make a shiny metal and add that as a layer. Then put a color overlay on the edges you want in another layer on top of it. Should be easy to replicate if you got some Photoshop chops.

Thanks again!

Edited by Ninjaraijin

• 2 weeks later...