Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr Prime Access announced ♡♡ can't wait for 22nd ♡♡

(PSN)Mofojokers

10 minutes ago, Stoner74 said:

Because making a prime of her actual form is absolute non sense. But DE decided to "rush" her they make more money with the holidays coming very soon. And if i recall, DE themselves told us Valkyr prime was going to be special and not like the others. I expected a pre-corpus valkyr and her default helmet being primed. And looks like it isnt happening hence why i'm extremely angry at DE and this game.

I absolutely understand where you're coming from, I'm a little tilted too. I actually like the design a lot, but from lore standpoint - I expect an explanation from DE. As long as they justify it, I'm happy.

4 minutes ago, Scarecrew93 said:

I absolutely understand where you're coming from, I'm a little tilted too. I actually like the design a lot, but from lore standpoint - I expect an explanation from DE. As long as they justify it, I'm happy.

DE:

S#&$ happens.

19 minutes ago, Firetempest said:

The model seems unremarkable in its own way when compaired to the deluxe. Even the model you can see in game already so its not just images doing it injustice.

Hope it has a spectacular transformation when in berserk.

I'm actually looking foward to seeing the difference when in Berserk and her cries of pain deal.

1ef1va.jpg

The reason this annoys me is because it contradicts lore, yes, it makes sense game play wise, as no prime Warframe has been based on a deluxe skin, but the excitement for Valkyr Prime was generally EXACTLY because most people wanted to see a Prime Valkyr, because it meant, without a second of doubt, a Valkyr before Alad-V, it makes sense that it would be based on Gersemi Valkyr, because Gersemi Valkyr -IS- Pre-Corpus Valkyr.

And what do we end up getting? A @(*()$ Post-Corpus Valkyr based Prime.

Edited by Artorius-Alter