Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshee will never be primed.

(PSN)TertulSee

11 hours ago, Azur_Fenix said:

Opps forgot the /s, forgot people have a hard time with sarcasm. But I am serious that she is boring as hell along with being squishy beyond all hell to they point that its a chore to have her on your team.

Yeah cos who needs massive damage buffs right? "Please stop using sonar" said no one ever..

Anyway she has to be primed, because silence is golden

13 minutes ago, Puxto said:

Yeah cos who needs massive damage buffs right? "Please stop using sonar" said no one ever..

Anyway she has to be primed, because silence is golden

Nobody actually. Boosting weapon damage is old and everybody can get strong weapons through modding, even more so that Rivens have arrived. So she brings nothing to the table or is fun to play.  Just that frame people use if they want to kill lvl140+ stuff and even then, you can go 1hr+ survival/defence without banshee. 
I agree with the above, she isn't fun to play and she is easily downed. Her energy and Armour isn't high enough to benefit from Quick thinking/Rage. 
You will barely ever notice Banshee helping the team unless you intentionally do endless run's over 40-50 minutes. She needs a re-work and her fans have to accept that. 

1 hour ago, VermillionScourge said:

Next thing you know Banshee just gets subtly removed from the game once the music frame comes out.

A few years from now they'll allow us to upgrade our dojo rooms and simple put Banshee Prime's bps in the advanced Tenno lab for us to replicate as incentive. No trailer, no announcement, just "eh, here you go".

You guys talk about what is fun and what is not as if its fact. Fun is subjective, I find Banshee one of the most fun frames to play, partly because you actually have to pay attention to not dying, a lot of people find Ash fun to play, I find that boring as hell. Different strokes and all that..

Edited by Puxto

9 minutes ago, Puxto said:

You guys talk about what is fun and what is not as if its fact. Fun is subjective, I find Banshee one of the most fun frames to play, partly because you actually have to pay attention to not dying, a lot of people find Ash fun to play, I find that boring as hell. Different strokes and all that..

If you really liked her you'd accept both pros and cons. And understand her kit was long before the damage update and release of strong weapons. Coating it in sugar and pretending she's ok isn't the right way to go if you truly care about a frame.

Edited by xFrostKnightx

18 hours ago, Azur_Fenix said:

She will get a prime when she isn't boring as all hell to play and the least played and there for the least profitable. If she gets a rework then she might, if it actually makes her fun to play. Hell Hydriod is more fun then Banshee.

you say this, yet valkyr, easily the most boring frame to play (hit 4, be invincible) just got primed. Therefore, the argument of "boring frames arent primed" just got thrown out the window

10 minutes ago, xFrostKnightx said:

I'm making a point, if it's lost to you then thats all. It'd be nice though if you didn't try to victimize this to avoid the discussion. You did deny someone elses claims, if you don't want to defend them then just say so. 

Wow, er ok. I denied the claim that she's a chore to have on the team, and that she isn't fun, because I disagree. And then you went on to make assumptions, and what did you want me to defend? my opinion or theirs? I cant really be bothered either way to be honest, I wasn't really taking this discussion that seriously. I have learned a valuable lesson though, thanks for showing me first hand how toxic these forums really are. :D

Edited by Puxto

10 minutes ago, xFrostKnightx said:

I'm making a point, if it's lost to you then thats all. It'd be nice though if you didn't try to victimize this to avoid the discussion. You did deny someone elses claims, if you don't want to defend them then just say so. 

The point your making is really bad tho,

How is it bad that Banshee is at her strongest later into the endless run? good scaling is a bad thing nowadays?

Enemies scale up, our weapons fall off, Banshee basically allows you to scale up your weapon damage, How is that bad?

She has a lot of CC and scaling damage, and even if you want her to be a low level nuker she can still do that, so what is your point?

Now I'm not going to say that banshee is the most enjoyable frame to play, because fun is subjective so arguing that is just silly, But she is far from useless, she could use a few QoL changes but nothing drastic is required.

28 minutes ago, Puxto said:

Wow, er ok. I denied the claim that she's a chore to have on the team, and that she isn't fun, because I disagree. And then you went on to make assumptions, and what did you want me to defend? my opinion or theirs? I cant really be bothered either way to be honest, I wasn't really taking this discussion that seriously. I have learned a valuable lesson though, thanks for showing me first hand how toxic these forums really are. :D

Welcome to the forums, Tenno.

I advise you avoid raids and sorties with random players, as well.

2 hours ago, xFrostKnightx said:

Nobody actually. Boosting weapon damage is old and everybody can get strong weapons through modding, even more so that Rivens have arrived. So she brings nothing to the table or is fun to play.  Just that frame people use if they want to kill lvl140+ stuff and even then, you can go 1hr+ survival/defence without banshee. 
I agree with the above, she isn't fun to play and she is easily downed. Her energy and Armour isn't high enough to benefit from Quick thinking/Rage. 
You will barely ever notice Banshee helping the team unless you intentionally do endless run's over 40-50 minutes. She needs a re-work and her fans have to accept that. 

I'm doing just fine with QT/Primed Flow/Arcane Energize. 637 Energy is enough for Quick Thinking. 425? Nope, but it's still EHP if you want to use QT with 425 energy with, say, Excalibur.