Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do you think Valkyr is funny to play with?

Cloud

1 hour ago, Cloud said:

If No:

1) Why you don't like her?

2) Which parts of her gameplay mechanics are not enjoyable according to you?

3) What would you do to change her in a more appealing choice?

1. A carbon copy of the other 2 Exalted frames in the game, making her very generic. 
  2. A "Berserk Frame" that can only Berserk for an X amount of time due to incessant use is not a berserker. 
  3. Nothing Honestly, Which is strange. 
Edited by (PS4)sanemane213

Valkyr is ok. Is she funny to play with? I don't laugh maniacally whenever I use her.

The last time I used her attentively was during the Rathuum Endurance mode and racked up 666 Executioner kills with Hysteria ground finishers. That wasn't fun, it was tiresome and nerve-wrackingly repetitive.

The only fun I had with Valkyr is using an Eternal War build with a crit Redeemer or crit Jat Kittag, or an Overextended Prolonged Paralysis build with a Covert Lethality Dark Dagger. Otherwise, Hysteria is boring to use and I only use it to rez fallen party members in a high-risk situation.

She's still pretty much my favorite. She used to be my tanker, easily. But since she got her 4th ability "fixed", she uses too much energy. Even with all/any energy helpers it just makes it so much harder to use her that way anymore ?. Like I said I still love her and the options of combining powers. Also using the 4th power to regen all your health/shield is great! Overall though she's fun to play. ?

I main her since she came out. I can't get bored of tearing stuff apart with claws apparently so yes, I find her fun. Not really fond of the prime looks and the lore breaking but we have the Gersemi skin (which looks the best to me out of all her "forms"), those stats are sweet and I would be stupid to skip on them xD.

6 hours ago, Cloud said:

1) Why do you like her? 

2) Which parts of her gameplay mechanics do you most enjoy?

3) What use of her do you recommand to enjoy her the most?

4) Would you like some change with the release of her prime variant? Or is she good as now?

1. She saved me from the tedium that was the mistake of choosing volt as my starter

2. Tough, Mobile

3. Melee but don't skimp on having ranged weapons at hand

4. Bit more armour, 100 is really not much of a boost.

The only thing i regret about Valkyr is buying the terrible gersimi skin, otherwise she is my Main and most played frame currently rocking the fantastic Graxx skin

Edited by AzureTerra