Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm stuck in The War Within

Sanisorg

Hello , when i finished The Second Dream Quest i got no Transferrence skill (usable by pressing 5) and I thought that this maybe will fix itself after some relogs or so ... But it didnt .. After this , The War Within Quest came and i started it , like many other players .. And now , I find myself stuck in the Queens Room trying to kill the Guardians but I cant because I DO NOT HAVE TRANSFERRENCE, also without a possibility to exit the mission ... My in-game name is Sanisorg.Please try and do something about this , I really want to play this game so badly that I would do anything to do it.

EDIT: I resolved the problem ,  [DE]Connor   helped me ^^
Thanks so much Connor and the rest of admins

Edited by Sanisorg

On November 18, 2016 at 3:05 PM, Sanisorg said:

Hello , when i finished The Second Dream Quest i got no Transferrence skill (usable by pressing 5) and I thought that this maybe will fix itself after some relogs or so ... But it didnt .. After this , The War Within Quest came and i started it , like many other players .. And now , I find myself stuck in the Queens Room trying to kill the Guardians but I cant because I DO NOT HAVE TRANSFERRENCE, also without a possibility to exit the mission ... My in-game name is Sanisorg.Please try and do something about this , I really want to play this game so badly that I would do anything to do it.

Are you sure your transference key (5) isn't binded with another key? I might be a ps4 player but check your controls

Not sure if you have the same thing, but when I was in the Queens room the first time I played the warframe ability disable affect also covered the transference skill.  As a workaround the ability disable area ends near the door to the Queens room.  Try using transference when pressed up against the door. 

Hi

i'm having a bit of a problem with the first mission: when i get to the waitpoint nothing happens. the i have a look at youtube what the mission actually schould look like but i fugure out that teshin doesnt spawn. also at the start of the mission there is also no conversation with my tenno and lotus. i've restarted warframe many times and even restarted my pc 2 times but i can't seem to fix this isseu. plz help me

thanks

Edited by Greecerome

On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 1:05 PM, Sanisorg said:

EDIT: I resolved the problem ,  [DE]Connor   helped me ^^
Thanks so much Connor and the rest of admins

Similar crash.  Once the operator is taken back to the lander, the transference skill disappears and he must be purged.  The game locks when I try to get to the front of the lander before Ordis has to purge me.  I optimized the cache but the game still locks.  Sent a ticket in.