Jump to content

Something Else is on the Moon (Open RP, IC/OOC, 18+). All are Welcome.


NationalGuard5
 Share

Recommended Posts

*Note, if you want to bring in OOC, that's ok with me. I'll be using an OC named Duke, a Mesa with John Wayne's grit, strength and wit. She'll always be equipped with a Grinlok, Vasto and Destreza*

*something over comm in a Liset broadcasts an unusual screeching noise*
Cephalon Ordis: Operator.....that noise....what could that be?
Duke: I don't know. Track the signal.
Ordis: Should we contact Lotus?
Duke: No. As much as she'll tell me not to go, I'll go anyway. Now locate that frequency, dammit.

((Duke's appearance: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=802152695))

Edited by NationalGuard5
Added OC image
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, crimsonspartan1 said:

((Question but what is this rp about exactly? I have an idea judging by the rp's name but does it have some sort of story to go with it?))

((Also, is this rp pre-update 18 or post-update 18? Just making sure))

((In truth, it'd be post U18. The RP is based on Post U18 mixed with the film Apollo 18. So aside from the corrupted Orokin, something else is on Lua.))

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, crimsonspartan1 said:

((Alright))

((I haven't watched Apollo 18 yet, but i suppose that doesn't matter too much))

((you'll like where it'll go, along with others who join. shall we start this RP?))
Duke: Ordis? You listening to me or did your hearing glitch out?

Ordis: I.....I'm trying to locate the source!

Duke: Good. Don't keep me waiting too long though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, NationalGuard5 said:

((you'll like where it'll go, along with others who join. shall we start this RP?))
Duke: Ordis? You listening to me or did your hearing glitch out?

Ordis: I.....I'm trying to locate the source!

Duke: Good. Don't keep me waiting too long though.

((I suppose we should.))

((I'm normally a pre-update 18 roleplayer, but i've been in some post-update 18 threads before, so let's do this))

Somewhere else, close by Lua, a large, mantis aircraft could be seen approaching, similar to Duke's liset.

"I'm sensing something...well, odd, on the surface of Lua. Whatever it is, it's worth investigating"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, NationalGuard5 said:

Ordis: Incoming transport detected.
Duke: Patch me into the pilot's comms. NOW.
Ordis: Very well, Operator. 

((Since we're the only two atm, i suppose this doesn't matter too much but when other person joins, make sure to quote the post of the person you are replying to. Just to avoid confusion)) 

The pilot of the other ship notices that his comms were receiving a call and goes to answer it.

"Hello? Who is this so called person that's calling me?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

((Since we're the only two atm, i suppose this doesn't matter too much but when other person joins, make sure to quote the post of the person you are replying to. Just to avoid confusion)) 

The pilot of the other ship notices that his comms were receiving a call and goes to answer it.

"Hello? Who is this so called person that's calling me?"

Duke: My name is Duke. I am a Mesa. Who are you? I'm going to be investigating the bizarre comms Ordis is receiving.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, NationalGuard5 said:

Duke: State your name and your purpose for going to Lua. I plan to investigate odd comms Ordis has been picking up. My name is Duke. I am a Mesa.

"The name's Alex. My clan sent me on this mission to identify the strange comms that are being picked up on Lua, so similar to why you're here"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

"The name's Alex. My clan sent me on this mission to identify the strange comms that are being picked up on Lua, so similar to why you're here"

Duke: Hmph. Fair enough.

Ordis: Alex, has Lotus warned you about these *bzz* HORRENDOUS *bzz* unusual transmissions?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, NationalGuard5 said:

Duke: Hmph. Fair enough.

Ordis: Alex, has Lotus warned you about these *bzz* HORRENDOUS *bzz* unusual transmissions?

"Well she told my clan's warlord about the strange transmissions, and i've been sent to do this mission. So in a way, yes, but not by the lotus herself...exactly"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, crimsonspartan1 said:

"Well she told my clan's warlord about the strange transmissions, and i've been sent to do this mission. So in a way, yes, but not by the lotus herself...exactly"

Duke: Let's surprise Lotus, eh?

Ordis: Operator, the transmissions are coming from......near the Resevoir. She's sure to be alarmed by that.
 

Duke: Does it look like I care? Drop me off, Ordis.

((Since it's you and I for now, could you RP as Lotus?))

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, NationalGuard5 said:

Duke: Let's surprise Lotus, eh?

Ordis: Operator, the transmissions are coming from......near the Resevoir. She's sure to be alarmed by that.
 

Duke: Does it look like I care? Drop me off, Ordis.

((Since it's you and I for now, could you RP as Lotus?))

((I suppose i could. Although i don't think i'll do that much of a good job. Kinda like how in one other rp, i played Tyl Regor and people kinda got annoyed at me because i didn't play him all that well. I can try though, but there's bound to be some sort of mistake here and there))

"Seems pretty bad. Wonder what's down there"

The comms seemed to be receiving a call. Most likely from the lotus herself.

((Brb, gonna get ready to go to sleep and take a look at the lotus a bit (not in that way though) and see if i can manage to get her role right))

((And when i mean "get ready to go to sleep", i mean get ready and then stay up til it becomes tomorrow))

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

((I suppose i could. Although i don't think i'll do that much of a good job. Kinda like how in one other rp, i played Tyl Regor and people kinda got annoyed at me because i didn't play him all that well. I can try though, but there's bound to be some sort of mistake here and there))

"Seems pretty bad. Wonder what's down there"

The comms seemed to be receiving a call. Most likely from the lotus herself.

((Brb, gonna get ready to go to sleep and take a look at the lotus a bit (not in that way though) and see if i can manage to get her role right))

((And when i mean "get ready to go to sleep", i mean get ready and then stay up til it becomes tomorrow))

((ok and lol. I'll be waiting))
Duke: *is dropped off, and impatiently waits for Alex by inspecting her Grinlok*

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, NationalGuard5 said:

((ok and lol. I'll be waiting))
Duke: *is dropped off, and impatiently waits for Alex by inspecting her Grinlok*

((Most likely gonna go to sleep in like 30 minutes or so (0:30am in the uk) so yea. Also, i think i got some idea of how to rp the lotus, but it's not gonna be expert material and such))

Alex soon lands his mantis landing craft, before getting out. A white and kubrow follows him out.

((edit: and now i'm off to sleep))

Edited by crimsonspartan1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

((Most likely gonna go to sleep in like 30 minutes or so (0:30am in the uk) so yea. Also, i think i got some idea of how to rp the lotus, but it's not gonna be expert material and such))

Alex soon lands his mantis landing craft, before getting out. A white and kubrow follows him out.

((edit: and now i'm off to sleep))

Duke: Cute Kubrow, Alex. Now let's rock. *she loads her Grinlok* What weapons do you have?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 19 November 2016 at 2:16 AM, NationalGuard5 said:

Duke: Cute Kubrow, Alex. Now let's rock. *she loads her Grinlok* What weapons do you have?

((Real life's taking it's turn on me, in case peopleare wondering why i have disappeared. Only got time for one single post atm, before i gtg. Not 100% sure when i'll be back))

"Staticor and a plasma sword. I'm pretty much perpaired for this"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/24/2016 at 11:57 PM, crimsonspartan1 said:

((Real life's taking it's turn on me, in case peopleare wondering why i have disappeared. Only got time for one single post atm, before i gtg. Not 100% sure when i'll be back))

"Staticor and a plasma sword. I'm pretty much perpaired for this"

Duke: Whatever floats your boat, kid. Now then...*she looks around* Never thought we'd be near the Resevoir again. *she sees an odd shape on the horizon* That way. *begins sprinting to the shape*

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, NationalGuard5 said:

Duke: Whatever floats your boat, kid. Now then...*she looks around* Never thought we'd be near the Resevoir again. *she sees an odd shape on the horizon* That way. *begins sprinting to the shape*

Alex throws a bounce pad towards the nearest wall and uses it to propel himself towards the unknown shape, flying past Duke and being futher ahead. Swipe (e.g. His kubrow) charges after him, before turning invisible (Swipe is a huras).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Alex throws a bounce pad towards the nearest wall and uses it to propel himself towards the unknown shape, flying past Duke and being futher ahead. Swipe (e.g. His kubrow) charges after him, before turning invisible (Swipe is a huras).

Duke: *mutters* Show off. *eventually catches up to Alex and looks over a cliff* Holy..... Get up here. *points to the shape, which is below the cliff*

lklander.jpg

Edited by NationalGuard5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, NationalGuard5 said:

Duke: *mutters* Show off. *eventually catches up to Alex and looks over a cliff* Holy..... Get up here. *points to the shape, which is below the cliff*

lklander.jpg

"So what do you think it is then? One thing for sure is that whatever it is, there might be some sort of evidence that someone else is here"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

"So what do you think it is then? One thing for sure is that whatever it is, there might be some sort of evidence that someone else is here"

Duke: *looks at Alex* Any word from Lotus? Or is she too scared to talk? *slides down the cliff* Keep watch. I'm gonna go inspect the thing.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...