Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Something Else is on the Moon (Open RP, IC/OOC, 18+). All are Welcome.

NationalGuard5

Just now, KuraioNokami said:

"Yomi. A place you might know as Hell. My namesake's wife lived there, so I went on a trip there to learn once. Don't ask, it was trippy. Anyway... Focus."

Duke: But who died in this thing? *opens the lander door and steps outside* Doesn't make sense. *she walks over to a nearby crater* Wonder what's down here. *turns on her gunlight again and begins descending the crater* Izanagi, see if you can find the source of the rattling. I'm gonna look for the person who could've been in the lander.

Ordis: Operator, wait! The Warframes aren't ready for that kind of cold! *bzz* YOU'LL BECOME A POPSICLE!! *bzz*

Duke: It's ok. The crater isn't so deep. *continues descending into the crater*

Just now, NationalGuard5 said:

Duke: But who died in this thing? *opens the lander door and steps outside* Doesn't make sense. *she walks over to a nearby crater* Wonder what's down here. *turns on her gunlight again and begins descending the crater* Izanagi, see if you can find the source of the rattling. I'm gonna look for the person who could've been in the lander.

Ordis: Operator, wait! The Warframes aren't ready for that kind of cold! *bzz* YOU'LL BECOME A POPSICLE!! *bzz*

Duke: It's ok. The crater isn't so deep. *continues descending into the crater*

Izanagi focusedly listened for the rattling, holding a Kunai just in case.

Duke: *reaches the bottom of the crater* D-D-Damn.....c-c-cold.....I-Izanag-g-i.....you there?

*a moon rock outside the lander sprouts two legs*

Izanagi threw an explosive Kunai at the rock. "You sound cold. Retreat, I'll take over. I am trained to handle temperatures down to the absolute zero."

1 minute ago, KuraioNokami said:

Izanagi threw an explosive Kunai at the rock. "You sound cold. Retreat, I'll take over. I am trained to handle temperatures down to the absolute zero."

Duke: Y-Yeah ok....I'm on my way up---*finds a dead body "reaching out" for her* J_JESUS CHRIST!!! I-Izanagi!!! *falls backward*25-img-11.jpg

Just now, KuraioNokami said:

Izanagi immedeatly hit the body with a three-mark Bladestorm, and threw some follow-up Kunai at it.

Duke: I d-d-don't think that'll help! *runs up with the body. When she gets out, she throws the dead body on the ground* Oh my god....what the hell happened to this guy? *looks over the body*

1 minute ago, NationalGuard5 said:

Duke: I d-d-don't think that'll help! *runs up with the body. When she gets out, she throws the dead body on the ground* Oh my god....what the hell happened to this guy? *looks over the body*

"This... Is not good. I shall prepare the charm I used against the living corpses in Yomi, just so I have no need to lose focus."

Izanagi crafted a small shrine charm.

*the dead body suddenly jerks and twitches violently as Duke jumps back again* What the....?!

Izanagi looked up. "Careful. Let me handle this, I'm more experienced against undead than any normal Tenno could hope to be. Even if it isn't enough, I have a trump card. You need rest."

2 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

((You guys just had to spam while i was busy...now i've missed sooooo much))

(Sorry. Have your OC catch up. We'll wait)
Duke: Izanagi? Hang on. There's something in the suit. *reaches in again and pulls out a moon rock* Another rock? *drops it* But....what caused that seizure out of that corpse?

Duke: Izanagi? Hang on. There's something in the suit. *reaches in again and pulls out a moon rock* Another rock? *drops it* But....what caused that seizure out of that corpse?

"Perhaps something was possessing it, and it lost control...? Oh... Oh christ on a crapstick... That could mean..."

Izanagi suddenly took a fighting stance.

1 minute ago, NationalGuard5 said:

Alex walks up behind them.

"Lotus christ you guys, you do not need to rush at the speed of light just to get here you know. Other people are around willing to check things out aswell you know"

Just now, crimsonspartan1 said:

Alex walks up behind them.

"Lotus christ you guys, you do not need to rush at the speed of light just to get here you know. Other people are around willing to check things out aswell you know"

Duke: Alex. Look what we found. *points to the dead astronaut, then at the crater. *to Izanagi* We know the Orokin reside here, but what killed this poor bastard?

Duke: Alex. Look what we found. *points to the dead astronaut, then at the crater. *to Izanagi* We know the Orokin reside here, but what killed this poor bastard?

Izanagi nodded. "Yes, that is one question. The other question is wether we can still trust Duke."