The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 19.0.6+19.0.6.1

[DE]Megan

16 hours ago, Zacman0126 said:

I just logged in and my ignis riven is gone. I don't think that's supposed to have happened? Anyone else run into this problem?

Nobody else? I'm the only one to have a (maxed! grrr) riven mod disappear from arsenal? I sent in a ticket, but I can't be the only one...can I?!

25 minutes ago, Nox_Terminus said:

Ran sortie yesterday post hotfix, got 2k endo. Ran Sortie today got 2k endo. What part of the hotfix was supposed to fix that? Because it didn't.

I'm not sure which of the hotfixes is supposed to change that, I don't see it in any of the patch notes. But the way I remember it from the dev stream it's supposed to prevent 3 Endo rewards in a row, not 2.

Just now, Arkan5 said:

I'm not sure which of the hotfixes is supposed to change that, I don't see it in any of the patch notes. But the way I remember it from the dev stream it's supposed to prevent 3 Endo rewards in a row, not 2.

Previous 2-3 days were also 2K endo, so moot point. They need to either make a token system, or split Rivens off as a weekly mission reward, playing a skewed slot-machine every 24 hours is extremely uninteresting.

1 minute ago, Nox_Terminus said:

Previous 2-3 days were also 2K endo, so moot point. They need to either make a token system, or split Rivens off as a weekly mission reward, playing a skewed slot-machine every 24 hours is extremely uninteresting.

I'm 6 out of 7 for getting rivens for a sortie reward so far...

Just now, Nox_Terminus said:

Previous 2-3 days were also 2K endo, so moot point.

How would that be a moot point? If the hotfix with that change is even live at all at this moment, I definitely wouldn't expect it to work retroactively. I don't suppose that before that change the game remembered which of the repeatable rewards you got.

6 minutes ago, Zacman0126 said:

I'm 6 out of 7 for getting rivens for a sortie reward so far...

let me break this down for you, since the release of TWW the only rewards which weren't 2K Endo bundle, was a riven mod on day 1, and a Greater Madurai Lens. The rest were all 2K Endo bundle. Your luck is anecdotal at best, Endo has the highest chance to be rewarded.

6 minutes ago, Arkan5 said:

How would that be a moot point? If the hotfix with that change is even live at all at this moment, I definitely wouldn't expect it to work retroactively. I don't suppose that before that change the game remembered which of the repeatable rewards you got.

It should've worked retroactively, most people have been getting nothing but Endo bundles.

Edited by Nox_Terminus

Can you please check your 'Not Eligible Due To Inactivity' code for rewards, while I appreciate the feature it shouldn't be giving false positives. 

I've twice lost rewards since TWW, the last time it was 2 neo relics and I was not the only player in the group to have this issue, even though we have ALL been active the entire time killing stuff. 

Edited by LSG501

20 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The War Within: Hotfix 19.0.6

Changes:

• Optimized the Solar Chart. 
  • Made various changes to reduce failure during the 1st mission of Vor’s Prize. 
  • Improved chances of weapon parts appearing in Faction Invasions -- 25% instead of 15%.
  • Removed the function of ‘Skipping the first fly-in cinematic now skips both cinematics!’ due to it breaking the Jordas Verdict. 

Fixes:

• Fixed loading into the Jordas Verdict without an Archwing. 
  • Fixed various hitches in the Landing Craft.
  • Fixed collecting multiple simultaneous Reactant in Void Fissure missions can cause the squad UI to show incorrect numbers.
  • Fixed erroneous corruption buff stacking occurring in Void Fissure Endless missions.

Spoiler Changes & Fixes :

Reveal hidden contents

Riven Changes:

Please see our Developer Workshop posts for a more in depth read about these Riven Mod changes: 
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/720455-spoiler-dev-workshop-new-mods-part-2/

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/719453-spoiler-dev-workshop-new-mods-part-1/

As we continue together down the path of Riven Mods, it’s expected that twists and turns will arise that require a shift in the original route. With your Community feedback we bring you another iteration of the Riven Mod system! Our intentions to have Riven Mods bring new life to older content still remains, and we thank you for your continued feedback. The following Riven changes have been made: 

• Riven Disposition (Faint, Neutral, and Strong) has been added! Riven Disposition is the way in which power level of Mods is attuned to the weapon it is generated for. You can expect to see more powerful Rivens for less used weapons and vice versa.
  • Existing Rivens have been automatically rebalanced to fit this Riven Disposition
  • When Cycling a Riven with Kuva, you can now choose to "Accept" or "Decline" a Cycle result using the arrow and Confirm button presented.
  • You will only have to Unveil a Riven Mod one time: on first discovery. Cycling no longer Veils Riven Mods. *A script has been run to unveil Veiled Riven Mods that have been Cycled. Relog required.
  • Adjusted Endo return when dissolving Riven mods:
    • +100 Endo for every Mastery Rank requirement above the minimum of 8
    • +200 Endo for every Cycle performed on the Mod
  • Chat Linked Riven Mods now contain correct challenge progress/requirement info, as well as Cycles.
  • Kuva Cycling costs have been reduced significantly. 
  • Before:
    • Cycle 1: 900
    • Cycle 2: 1000
    • Cycle 3: 1300
    • Cycle 4: 1800
    • Cycle 5: 2500
    • Cycle 6: 3400
    • Cycle 7: 4500
    • Cycle 8: 5800
    • Cycle 9: 7300
    • Cycle 10: 9000
    • Continues each Cycle, no cap. 
  • After: 
    • Cycle 1: 900
    • Cycle 2: 1000
    • Cycle 3: 1200
    • Cycle 4: 1400
    • Cycle 5: 1700
    • Cycle 6: 2000
    • Cycle 7: 2350
    • Cycle 8: 2750
    • Cycle 9: 3200
    • Cycle 10: 3600
    • Continues each Cycle, no cap. 
  • Riven Disposition stats on Rifles will be visible if there's at least one equippable Riven Mod for said Rifle. 
  • Tweaked the Cycling diorama to include Samodeus and updated Riven Mod Cycle and transition sounds! 

Fixes:

• Fixed Veiled Riven Mods unequipping themselves due to not meeting the Mastery Rank requirement. 
  • Fixed picking up Reactant as the Operator not counting towards your current Reactant pile.
  • Fixed the power menu remaining on the UI when using Transference and playing with a controller. 

Hotfix 19.0.6.1

Spoiler Fixes :

Reveal hidden contents

Fixes:

• Fixed crashing when viewing certain Riven Mods.

El operador cuando esta caminando en la nave, se sienta cuando dejas de caminar....

Seems like MR 8 Riven-Mod will only be crap now. That's bull****!!! I wasted so many Kuva. Another fail!

Tonkor Mod: 62% projectile % 61% Multishot............... wtf

Actually i want my Kuva back. Thats 6200 Kuva!!!

I dont have Faint, Neutral or Strong @ my mod. Another fail!!!

Is the mastery rank of the mod responsible for the stats???

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am really disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by C_Phoenix
wrong word

DE logic is blue (as in, if it costs a million kuva on one roll then why not 2 million the next?)
Realistic logic is green (as in, if it costs a million kuva one one roll, we should only add a little to it like 1,000 more)
figure5-1-1.gif

Not exact numbers only representation of how system SHOULD work. It should taper off eventually. Maybe not cap, but taper down when it gets expensive.

you guys need a dedicated bug thread, i just had a fair amount of Kuva lost to me because i got COMPLEATLY stuck as my operator, couldn't go back to my warframe, so when i got to the end of the job, i was stuck standing like an idiot, so i had to reset the game to try again, this time i couldn't do my tenno moves because EVERY move threw me back into my warframe, that smoothed out after smashing buttons, but then i got 3 out of the 4 tendrils of the extractor destroyed before the last Kuva decided it just WOULD NOT SPAWN, so yeah, get a dedicate bug report thread cuz i feel this isn't the place for my complaints.

you guys need a dedicated bug thread, i just had a fair amount of Kuva lost to me because i got COMPLEATLY stuck as my operator, couldn't go back to my warframe, so when i got to the end of the job, i was stuck standing like an idiot, so i had to reset the game to try again, this time i couldn't do my tenno moves because EVERY move threw me back into my warframe, that smoothed out after smashing buttons, but then i got 3 out of the 4 tendrils of the extractor destroyed before the last Kuva decided it just WOULD NOT SPAWN, so yeah, get a dedicate bug report thread cuz i feel this isn't the place for my complaints.

Hi DE. I have been stuck in TWW quest for a week now.  Can't progress as I have no powers...no nothing but just walk and jump.  L-Shift does not work  and I haven't been able to get to my ship nor play any missions outside of the quest.. Logging on takes me straight to the quest and I can't get to the trader.  And I just noticed I have only 2 chat tabs. Clan and Alliance.  DE for those of us who are stuck in the quest....can we at least get back to our ship?   HELP? PLEASE?  Thanks.

Edited by -Sharpz-

2 hours ago, Sanisorg said:

Please , fix a leave button on The War Within , i'm stuck of 6 days...

I have been stuck in TWW for about a week now.  Can't even get to the trader   :(   DE I'm stuck let me out of Prison. I promise to be good  :P    HELP?

1 hour ago, Obliviatorv2 said:

There is a dedicated bug thread for TWW: