Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 19.0.6+19.0.6.1

[DE]Megan

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed the function of ‘Skipping the first fly-in cinematic now skips both cinematics!’ due to it breaking the Jordas Verdict. 

Can't you just disable that function for raids and leave it in everywhere else? It was so convenient.

Edited by Azure.M

In the Liset, the standing animation still locks up right after login.

Hitches at the end of each mission, during the standing animation.

Hitches when activating some consoles for the first time with each return to the Liset.

These lockups or hitches may not be as long as before, but they are still there.

Edited by DEATHLOK

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Riven Disposition (Faint, Neutral, and Strong) has been added! Riven Disposition is the way in which power level of Mods is attuned to the weapon it is generated for. You can expect to see more powerful Rivens for less used weapons and vice versa

Will Riven Disposition be something that is constantly reviewed and altered as the meta changes, causing fluctuations in some mods as weapons become popular again and then fade out of fashion, or will it be pretty much set for the foreseeable future?

And still no fix for

• FOV not resetting after exiting Transference/returning to Warframe
  • Exiting Transference/returning to Warframe stopping you from using basic mechanics (Aim Glide, Melee, Rolling, Powers, Emotes, Pick ups)
  • Being unable to sprint as the Operator in-mission unless you're hosting or solo
  • Sentinel dying from the unknown after Operator death and not reviving from initial death with Regen equipped
  • Not being able to use Transference at extraction
  • Orvius suspending the nearest target instead of the target being aimed towards
  • Kuva Guardians, Kuva Jesters, and Kuva Siphons not appearing in the Codex
  • Being unable to Emote while there's no action in a mission
  • Operators appearing as an amalgamation of the default and custom look while in-mission
  • Scorches still having ridiculous range/punch through reaching across tilesets and AoE
  • Bombards rockets phasing through closed doors

FOUND A BUG ALREADY!
I just cycled a riven mod, the stats are garbage on the new configuration,  Only option is to hit confirm at the bottom.  So I press that and then NO on the dialog box.  I am now stuck in a loop, I hit no, it goes back to the display screen, I can only hit Confirm below (no escape or whatever to get out of it, no cancel etc, 

So I  hit confirm again, new dialog box, hit no, back to beginning

Thanks for the hotfix!

I think a lot of players will agree that

kuva cycling costs will need an eventual cap, or at least tweaks to the scaling so that the delta-cost per interval eventually begins to shrink after many iterations.

This might mean that endo valued would also need changing, but the resource cost itself really needs to be just right if this is to be a viable long-term progression system.

Edited by notlamprey