Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 19.0.6+19.0.6.1

[DE]Megan

While I'm happy with the cycling cost being reduced, I really, really thing you should put a cap. We are not always getting a better roll by cycling, the cost increase is already not quite justified. I don't mind having to pay more, but if there's no cap, a mod can become absolutely worthless, and unsalvageable.

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The War Within: Hotfix 19.0.6

Changes:

• Optimized the Solar Chart. 
  • Made various changes to reduce failure during the 1st mission of Vor’s Prize. 
  • Improved chances of weapon parts appearing in Faction Invasions -- 25% instead of 15%.
  • Removed the function of ‘Skipping the first fly-in cinematic now skips both cinematics!’ due to it breaking the Jordas Verdict. 

Fixes:

• Fixed loading into the Jordas Verdict without an Archwing. 
  • Fixed various hitches in the Landing Craft.
  • Fixed collecting multiple simultaneous Reactant in Void Fissure missions can cause the squad UI to show incorrect numbers.
  • Fixed erroneous corruption buff stacking occurring in Void Fissure Endless missions.

Spoiler Changes & Fixes :

Reveal hidden contents

Riven Changes:

Please see our Developer Workshop posts for a more in depth read about these Riven Mod changes: 
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/720455-spoiler-dev-workshop-new-mods-part-2/

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/719453-spoiler-dev-workshop-new-mods-part-1/

As we continue together down the path of Riven Mods, it’s expected that twists and turns will arise that require a shift in the original route. With your Community feedback we bring you another iteration of the Riven Mod system! Our intentions to have Riven Mods bring new life to older content still remains, and we thank you for your continued feedback. The following Riven changes have been made: 

• Riven Disposition (Faint, Neutral, and Strong) has been added! Riven Disposition is the way in which power level of Mods is attuned to the weapon it is generated for. You can expect to see more powerful Rivens for less used weapons and vice versa.
  • Existing Rivens have been automatically rebalanced to fit this Riven Disposition
  • When Cycling a Riven with Kuva, you can now choose to "Accept" or "Decline" a Cycle result using the arrow and Confirm button presented.
  • You will only have to Unveil a Riven Mod one time: on first discovery. Cycling no longer Veils Riven Mods. *A script has been run to unveil Veiled Riven Mods that have been Cycled. Relog required.
  • Adjusted Endo return when dissolving Riven mods:
    • +100 Endo for every Mastery Rank requirement above the minimum of 8
    • +200 Endo for every Cycle performed on the Mod
  • Chat Linked Riven Mods now contain correct challenge progress/requirement info, as well as Cycles.
  • Kuva Cycling costs have been reduced significantly. 
  • Before:
    • Cycle 1: 900
    • Cycle 2: 1000
    • Cycle 3: 1300
    • Cycle 4: 1800
    • Cycle 5: 2500
    • Cycle 6: 3400
    • Cycle 7: 4500
    • Cycle 8: 5800
    • Cycle 9: 7300
    • Cycle 10: 9000
    • Continues each Cycle, no cap. 
  • After: 
    • Cycle 1: 900
    • Cycle 2: 1000
    • Cycle 3: 1200
    • Cycle 4: 1400
    • Cycle 5: 1700
    • Cycle 6: 2000
    • Cycle 7: 2350
    • Cycle 8: 2750
    • Cycle 9: 3200
    • Cycle 10: 3600
    • Continues each Cycle, no cap. 
  • Riven Disposition stats on Rifles will be visible if there's at least one equippable Riven Mod for said Rifle. 
  • Tweaked the Cycling diorama to include Samodeus and updated Riven Mod Cycle and transition sounds! 

Fixes:

• Fixed Veiled Riven Mods unequipping themselves due to not meeting the Mastery Rank requirement. 
  • Fixed picking up Reactant as the Operator not counting towards your current Reactant pile.
  • Fixed the power menu remaining on the UI when using Transference and playing with a controller. 

UPDATE CAUSED GUARANTEED CRASHING/FREEZING WITHIN A FEW MINUTES OF BEING IN LISET

Can't play. Can't do anything.

im absolutely loving all these Hotfixes and stuff but ive been waiting for a hotfix to fix this bug since day one

Spoiler

i have purchased operator outfits and i change back and forth between them. Suddenly when i changed my outfit after the TWW i now get a lot of outfit bugs such as the default hood staying on even with another equipped and 2 outfits clipping through each other as if my operator is wearing 2 outfits at once.