Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 19.0.6+19.0.6.1

[DE]Megan

Guys I think you went a little overboard with the buffs to less used weapons.

My Ogris riven mod went from a little over 90% heat and 90% multishot to 118% heat and 119% multishot.

My Flux rifle went berserk with 168% toxin and 158% cold. It used to be like 85% toxin and 80% cold.

Hasn't fixed the fact my frame rate now varies between 15 and 40 instead of a steady 60 since war within update, or some menus eg Baro's shop or Void relics page taking 10 minutes to load, never had a problem with these before 19

2 minutes ago, XIceBladeX said:

That was the last hotfix dude. Go read the 19.0.5 update notes. 

That doesn't mean that the real game-breaking issues have been fixed or addressed. Actually its the opposite Me and a few others have our accounts completely locked out, because the mission is bugged for us. No response or anything though.

Relays are broken

Hey this happens all the time to me and alot of people aswell for what i see but whenever you go to a relay there is a big chance the names will glitch out on your screen and wont move and if this happens you wont be able to see anyones names but the ones frozen on your screen (even if the person leaves there name will still be there) and you also wont be able to see what people are selling above there heads.

Spoiler
19 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Riven Disposition (Faint, Neutral, and Strong) has been added! Riven Disposition is the way in which power level of Mods is attuned to the weapon it is generated for. You can expect to see more powerful Rivens for less used weapons and vice versa.

Interesting that you guys chose to make the Zarr Neutral - I would have thought it would be Faint.
I guess you guys want people to use the Zarr more than the Tonkor/Simulor right - I think that is already happening regardless.

Spoiler
  • Riven Disposition stats on Rifles will be visible if there's at least one equippable Riven Mod for said Rifle. 

Why not just display the Disposition if you've completed TWW? This information will be added to the Wiki in short order and should be readily available in-game.

8 minutes ago, Civic42 said:

Guys I think you went a little overboard with the buffs to less used weapons.

My Ogris riven mod went from a little over 90% heat and 90% multishot to 118% heat and 119% multishot.

My Flux rifle went berserk with 168% toxin and 158% cold. It used to be like 85% toxin and 80% cold.

better OP than useless, that's what I always say

Please fix the way too big minimap-overlay its too big since tww and does not show the direction of squadmates/next enemies in exterminate/extractors...

Also for some reason enemy bosses little speeche-transmissions show up on the right side of the screen thereby blocking the view of the map.

Edited by Zharun