Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoilers] Another Siphon Oversight

Jakorak

I don't know exactly where this should go but i'm putting it here. It's already fairly well known that on invasions helping the grineer, kuva cannot be collected because the grineer are your allies for the mission. but that's not what i'm here to talk about.

Energy Reduction Sorties. Energy Reduction sorties currently affect the energy pool your operator pulls from. 1) that's dumb because that's literally everything the operator can do and 2) the reduced operator energy pool is so tiny that it's literally impossible to void dash, making it literally impossible to collect kuva if it spawns

Same here. Just did today's sortie 2 (Which was Energy Reduction) and had a Siphon spawn for me. It is impossible to Void Dash with Energy Reduction even though I tried tapping the button combo fast as I could. A fix would be wonderful!

6 minutes ago, Jakorak said:

I don't know exactly where this should go but i'm putting it here. It's already fairly well known that on invasions helping the grineer, kuva cannot be collected because the grineer are your allies for the mission. but that's not what i'm here to talk about.

Kuva siphons can't spawn on invasions since update 19.0.3.

Strongly agreed about energy reduction sorties part. This should be fixed for sure.