Can we talk about mutagen mass yet?

Elspin

While there have been some mostly positive changes to detonite injectors and fieldron making them a lot less of a hassle to obtain, mutagen mass has become basically non-existant and it's crazy. It's not like you can't work around it by dumping a huge amount of resources and time into buying them from the dojo, but how does this make sense? Currently active right now:

27 fieldron

9 detonite injector

0 mutagen mass

this isn't abnormal either, I've seen 2 mutagen mass invasions in the past week and they were both for a single piece rather than the 3 we're getting for detonite and fieldron. What's going on here? Mutagen mass used to be pretty reasonable to obtain

Edited by Elspin

The thing that really gets me is that it's not as if we have a sink for fieldron or anything, like some kind of gear. And despite Warframe's growing community, I doubt that there are new players out there who desperately need all 72 fieldrons required to make everything in the game in less than two weeks.

12 minutes ago, Suncake said:

I think DE rigged invasions, so people will get enough FIeldrons and start doing invasions for Corpus instead of Grineer.

invasions are made in a way that even if faction A takes over a node that belongs to faction B in a system that belongs to faction B faction B will take it back via difference in reward value and it is pretty understandable

1 minute ago, Pro3Display said:

invasions are made in a way that even if faction A takes over a node that belongs to faction B in a system that belongs to faction B faction B will take it back via difference in reward value and it is pretty understandable

No, not because of nodes. Razorback armada already has visible progress while Formorian gauge is still empty.

This has annoyed and worried me for some time now, even before the invasion changes mutagen mass was always the rarer one to show up and always at lower quantities, but now that fact sticks out like a sore thumb, only one mutagen mass as a reward for a node? Not even more for completing an invasion node on a higher planet, nope, doesn't matter if it's Venus, Jupiter or Neptune, still rewards only one mutagen mass.*

Similar issues with mutagen samples, not as bad, since the Derelict can drop some of them, a fact I only found out about only recently, but still, compared to detonite injectors and fieldron samples, which are universally dropped regardless of planets...

(*EDIT: Ah, apparently Europa is rewarding two whole mutagen mass at the moment from one node, my mistake.)

Edited by SnuggleBuckets