General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Login Failed, Check your info.

Disharm0ny

This happens to me yesterday until now, i didn't know what happened, but yesterday warframe kicked me out cause of Network Not Responding popping up and i was thrown to the login screen. I tried to log back in, but not even a second it spews out 'Login Failed, Check your info.', usually it takes second if it's my connection acting up. Tried reinstalling/redownloading and logging into another account, the problem persist. And it seems like i can't go to the warframe website and the customer support, only the forum is accessible. Halp.

Edit 1 : Whoops, it seems like i'm able to go to warframe.com now, but the login failed problem persist.

Edit 2 : Am getting a pop-up in the warframe site, Error: blacklist: ignored tar

Edit 3 : Tried to login 1 hour after, now i'm getting temporary IP blocked cause of many failed login attempt. Welp, gonna try it tomorrow instead. Shame on those missed Sorties...

Edited by Disharm0ny
Update on situation

Ah, well, right now i can log in just fine, it seems warframe doesn't like it when your IP changes (ISP problem). Right now i can play just fine.

Edit : Dammit, i was wrong about being fine, definitely my ISP and the game shows Network Not Responding even though the trade chat is still going and my mobile phone connection can play it.

Edited by Disharm0ny