Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need update on playing the game

magusat999

Question

I've been away for a while and haven't really been able to play. Warframe has since updated as you all know and I am lost! There's relics, fissures, reactants - all that stuff did not exist before. i have no idea where to start here. Can someone please tell me what the process is - possibly step by step? Like say I want to farm some items for Ducats - I know I have to get Relics (?), go to Fissures(?) and... what??? I don't know... (the Wiki isn't clear to me).. Help an old Tenno understand this! Thanks in advance... 

3 answers to this question

Relics are basically just void keys, all of your void keys were converted to relics after specters of the rail. Im pretty sure they can be obtained in similar ways as the old void keys but I can tell you excavation missions are the new trend for farming those. Anyway, the name of the void relics shows the tower it represents.

Lith: T1

Meso:T2

Neo:T3

Axi:T4

In the void fissue missions random enemies will be turned corrupted, you can tell this by their golden glow and the huge "CORRUPTED" in their name. These corrupted have a chance to drop reactant which you have to collect 10 of to open said relic. Once you open relics you get void traces which can be used to refine relics giving them better chance to drop rarer stuff.Just remember that the reactant thing is a side objective and you still have to complete the main mission objective after that.

While i mostly like the relic system I sure miss spending 1hr tucked up with my team in a pristine orokin drain.

6 hours ago, magusat999 said:

I've been away for a while and haven't really been able to play. Warframe has since updated as you all know and I am lost! There's relics, fissures, reactants - all that stuff did not exist before. i have no idea where to start here. Can someone please tell me what the process is - possibly step by step? Like say I want to farm some items for Ducats - I know I have to get Relics (?), go to Fissures(?) and... what??? I don't know... (the Wiki isn't clear to me).. Help an old Tenno understand this! Thanks in advance... 

It's like youtube , patch notes and google doesnt exist for some people =/

1 hour ago, Yagamilight123 said:

It's like youtube , patch notes and google doesnt exist for some people =/

You are so amazingly helpful.  2nd post of that you have been in that I have seen in under a minute where you are just giving the best insight possible....  in the "PLAYERS HELPING PLAYERS" section.

Back to topic, Spartakiller has done a good job of explaining the change from void to relic system.  Each relic has it's own drop table, easiest way to find what drops what would be to go into the codex and you can look at the relics and it will tell you what each relic can drop and also where you can get that relic to drop.  Also unlike the old void system relic drops will NOT change, when new items get added into the game (looking at you sexy Valkyr) there will be new relics added into the game as well that will have new drop tables that include the new items...  also any items that are getting "vaulted" will still be obtainable providing that you or someone in your party is running a relic that has the vaulted item in the drop table, eg.  I have many relics that have mag prime parts on them, which was vaulted a while ago, but if i go and run those keys in a group of 4 and RNG is in our favour all 4 of us could walk away with mag prime parts.

Also remember that using void traces to fully upgrade your chances of getting higher tier drops is in no way a guarantee of getting those drops, still comes down to the almight RNG.

Hope you enjoy going through the quests and catching up with current content.  The hours that I am on are all over the shop due to shift work and family but if you need a hand feel free to add me in game.