Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(spoiler) is there any logic or lore reason why we need void powers to defeat Kuva guardians?

Hypernaut1

53 minutes ago, low1991 said:

If Kesheg make Kuva guardian immune to our ability, why are they immune to non-ability damage? (ie, weapon damage?). If so, why can we void dash into the worm queen to steal her specter when it has Kuva attached to it, which suppose to make her immune to our ability? (ie, Void dash)

2 minutes ago, Evanescent said:

That's a very good question, Maybe all our gear in some way is infused with void energy?

Remember the orokin catalyst? Forma?

I did say invulnerability in general in my first post - it's fun watching them beating the hell out of the Corpus in Rusalka, not taking damage at all XD

Still, them being invulnerable to everything confuses the Hek out of me, same like you guys :P

11 minutes ago, Evanescent said:

That's a very good question, Maybe all our gear in some way is infused with void energy?

Remember the orokin catalyst? Forma?

^So are you saying that non-potato/ forma weapons should be able to damage them when potato/forma'd weapon mustn't? Sry, i see no difference between the 2.

the least they could do is only require that we stun them with a void blast before doing regular damage. I just reread the wiki and realized that i need to 

1. Use transference

2. void blast guardian

3. crouch, aim and void dash into them (while clumsily trying to avoidi damage and hope i still have energy)

4. switch back to frame to kill (still a little disorientating) 

5. Kill braid things on Siphon

How did anyone think this was intuitive or a fun challenge at all?

In comparison, the Sentients mechanic feels like it makes sense. They adapt to damage and we need to switch damage type, and all can be done in the flow of combat.

Edited by Hypernaut1

7 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

the least they could do is only require that we stun them with a void blast before doing regular damage. I just reread the wiki and realized that i need to 

1. Use transference

2. void blast guardian

3. crouch, aim and void dash into them (while clumsily trying to avoidi damage and hope i still have energy)

4. switch back to frame to kill (still a little disorientating) 

5. Kill braid things on Siphon

How did anyone think this was intuitive or a fun challenge at all?

In comparison, the Sentients mechanic feels like it makes sense. They adapt to damage and we need to switch damage type, and all can be done in the flow of combat.

For now is a reason to use thr operator till they imprpve it

Also it doesnt bother me, its something different, if they were just bullet sponges they wouldnt feel like the elite of the elite, but i can understand that it bothers other people

Also i love how the mini grineers ride your warframe and you have to go on operator mode to "clean" your frame from these guys

Edited by mstriker

41 minutes ago, Beggining said:

I did say invulnerability in general in my first post - it's fun watching them beating the hell out of the Corpus in Rusalka, not taking damage at all XD

Still, them being invulnerable to everything confuses the Hek out of me, same like you guys :P

The question is: does kuva make them invulnerable to everything or just specific things?

34 minutes ago, low1991 said:

^So are you saying that non-potato/ forma weapons should be able to damage them when potato/forma'd weapon mustn't? Sry, i see no difference between the 2.

Nah, I'm suggesting maybe everything we use is imbued with the void to some capacity.