Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery rank 16 Test> no waves.. Not Completable

KrypTic.

After practicing the test i was wondering why there were no waves, but i took a blind eye and felt confident running the test anyways despite not seeing any wave indicates. (even thought there are meant to be three) I now am currently running the actual test and have been on wave 1? for 2803190F3B93A1B8797505B70F5C26520E23321F5... this needs to be fix. 

anyone else having similar issues with tests? 

Edited by KrypTic.
clarification

I was just about to submit a ticket. However it's Mastery Rank 18 for me. I'm lvl 17 trying to get to 18 and I got this defense mission and I was in it for 30 minutes before I realized something was up. Then I just let the pod die and I was still stuck in the mission.

Is MR 16 quest the same as MR18 quest?

I'm MR16 now and I just had the same problem trying to take the test (to rank up to MR17). I tried the practice test several times and each time no orbs or enemies spawn. Then I tried the actual test thinking that the practice test may be bugged but the actual test had the same problem--no orbs and no enemies spawned. Hope this gets patched soon.

same here,

MR16 does not count the waves. It use to have a neat lit l counter 0/3 to tell u on witch wave u are.

Now counter is gone and waves a  are infinite.

I abandoned after 40 min of play.

It is currently at this time not functioning properly.

6 hours ago, emtien said:

Hopefully this will be fixed soon. Just tried the test, the waves didn't count, even after 15min. That's not the kind of endless mission I was hoping for..

This issue has been resolved fixed and from what i hear, other mastery tests have also been fixed in addition to the MR 16 test, all Tenno rejoice.

Thank you D.E for cracking down on this so quickly!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...