Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie rewards bugged? Or just really unlucky?

ShakeyMac

I've done the daily sortie mission almost every day since TWW dropped, hoping to get another Riven mod to unlock or trade.  Unfortunately for me, every single completion has resulted in a 2k endo reward.  Compared to the previous sortie reward system, where I would manage to get 4 or 5 focus lenses, 3/4 or 4/4 weapon pieces, and the occasional 2k or 4k endo reward (with one reactor reward once) and the conclusion that I draw about this new system is that either the 2k endo reward is bugged for some people, OR it just has such a high chance of being rewarded and I have really bad luck.

Granted, this is a simple size of about a dozen or so, but I know I'm not the only one who has been experiencing this.  While on the topic, it would be nice to know the relative drop rates for each of the sortie rewards as well.

edit: I should also note that I managed to make Nezha via sortie rewards over two seasons as well.

Edited by ShakeyMac

1 minute ago, Chantepleur said:

Same here but I got 2 unairu and 1 Reactor BP that I already have tons of.

but actually some people say that they get 1 or 2 Rivens. Life isn't fair. How frustrating.

I understand RNG can be harsh, which is why I'd like to know the chances of each reward dropping if nothing else.  Could be that the reward % of 2k endo is bugged higher than it should be.  Given how relatively easy it was for me to make Nezha without even really trying it makes me wonder.

Guessing didn't watch yesterdays dev stream or any overviews on it. .   They said they changed so if you get endo 2x in a row, you will get something else on the third one.   So likely today was the start of the counter.   Today endo, tomorrow endo, next day should be something else.

5 minutes ago, _Vortus_ said:

Guessing didn't watch yesterdays dev stream or any overviews on it. .   They said they changed so if you get endo 2x in a row, you will get something else on the third one.   So likely today was the start of the counter.   Today endo, tomorrow endo, next day should be something else.

No, I did not watch it.  That's good to know though, thanks for the info.

7 hours ago, _Vortus_ said:

I watched it but It's likely to be 2k endo, 2k endo, lens, 2k endo, 2k endo, lens. so nothing would be changed.

Today I finally broke my endo/lense streak and got my first mod (other than quest reward). It was a tetra mod with punch-through, corpus damage and... flight speed. Woooo!

I doubt it would be that great of a weapon even if I farmed for hours and managed to re-roll a triple DPS mod. It is a strong disposition weapon though. Maybe someday I'll feel compelled to re-roll it for the hell of it (edit: assuming the prisma version is also strong anyway). 

Edited by Borg1611

9 hours ago, _Vortus_ said: