Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Doors need to open faster.

(PSN)B0XMAN517

None of this is about the friendship doors. They are working as intended and I see no problem with them.

I try not to use words like need in feedback, but I feel it fits this situation. It is frustrating, to say the least, when you're sprinting through a map and run into every single door because they simply don't open fast enough (even when I play on solo with an ethernet connected 75mb down). Titania is my favorite Frame, but I almost never use her because, I run into every door I come across, even despite all the criticism about her being too slow. On a slow Frame, this isn't as big of a problem, but faster frames get smack in the face a lot. Build a Frame for speed and and studies show that 60% of the time, you'll smack into doors every time (sorry couldn't help myself)

I imagine this is more difficult to fix than it might seem and understand that DE is working on large changes/additions to the game, but this is a basic function/dynamic/[insert jargon here] that should not be overlooked.

Edited by (PS4)B0XMAN517

It's not a matter of doors opening fast enough; they open damn fast enough already to decapitate someone when closing. The issue is that the activation range is small. But, if they are too slow because you are blaze rushing a mission, I'd say it's something you have to deal with.