The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MK1-Braton Reviews (:

Resolveee

Here I will be posting to-the-point-reviews from in and out of game players about the MK1-Braton. I try to only accept reviews from people who have hit at least rank 15-20 or so with the weapon, so we can have a mostly-accurate review.

Reviews:

"This gun is a great starter weapon, I can't expect it to be too good considering it is a starter, but after a bit the damage of this gun does become quite useless." -Resolveee

Hope this helps (:

Please try to leave all conversation/quotes/and anything else on the main thread/topic to avoid spaming the forum. Thanks!

Link back to main topic

https://forums.warfr...weapon-reviews/

Edited by Resolveee

Why you only want to speak with ppl that have hit such a "high" level with it?

It actually a mere beginner weapon the Braton is alot better. So you should accept feedbacks from beginners too cause those will be the only guys that will use this weapon

As soon as you get 10,000 credits, upgrade to the normal Braton and forget about the mark 1 forever.

Good review?

Or... buy the Aklato or Bronco. Solo entire missions with those until you hit rank 2. Then buy the Gorgon.

I believe Gorgon is rank 3 required now. Secondaries also don't quite have the ammo capacity, so replacing it becomes priority once you hit the tidy sum of 10,000. I think the MK-1 is the cheapest weapon in the store if I'm not mistaken?

But yes, the general consensus I agree with is get rid of the MK-1 as soon as you get the money for a Braton.

I like the standard Lato just fine. The Braton upgrade is distinctly marked from the mk1, and it's the second cheapest gun you can get (the cheapest being the one you're looking to get rid of). A better primary yields greater combat efficiency, ergo more credits and quicker purchases of secondary weapons.

Get stronger generally before you get stronger specifically.