Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grakata Worth Keeping?

Fate_6

just buy slots you'll thank yourself later. Here's how i justified putting money in the game. If i can't afford basic thing sin a video game i probubly have better things to do than play video games cause i can't really afford this hobby.

For it to be useful you're going to need to fully mod it and probably forma a few times. As for the actual numbers on how good it is vs. other weapons, I don't know, but if you like the weapon, go for it.

Personally I didn't enjoy the Grakata very much, but I didn't bother putting a potato in it either.

Edited by TarkoRehin

Its my main weapon :)

Like people said above, it has to be your choice. Some will say it sucks and others will say they love it.

It's not a super powerful weapon. So you have to make sure you have the right mods on it. And for it to be worth keeping you have to put a catalyst on it (MINIMUM REQUIREMENT).

Its not a bad gun but at the same time its not a great gun either. If you really like it do what you want with it, just know theres better weapons out there.

You'll want to "potato" it and add a couple forma with it so you can run a maxed crit/dmg build.

The recoil's nice if you want an excuse to hunt clouds.

The Grakata could be fixed by making it use fractions of bullets when firing. If one shot only equalled, say, 66% of 1 bullet, it'd have enough sustainability to justify its immense ammunition cost.

Edited by Kahruvel

Its not a bad gun but at the same time its not a great gun either. If you really like it do what you want with it, just know theres better weapons out there.

You'll want to "potato" it and add a couple forma with it so you can run a maxed crit/dmg build.

Agree with the final point, you do need the forma and potato. This is not a gun that lends itself to every style, but with the right build it can really shine.

Couple of notes:

- max +crit chance and +crit damage, then multishot, and max out as many remaining damage mods as you can

- you have to burst fire. the accuracy at long range isn't as bad as you'd think with very short bursts

- full auto only for crowd control and close range against a heavy

- be mindful of ammo

The Grakata is essentially a continuous fire shotgun. Except you don't suffer from shotgun fire rate issues allowing you to scale your damage with more granularity.

The Grakata is essentially a continuous fire shotgun. Except you don't suffer from shotgun fire rate issues allowing you to scale your damage with more granularity.

That's... actually a really good explanation of it. Wow. I never thought of it like that. Nice.

It feels really nice when you have ammo and are using a crit build.

Obviously, the only answer to your question is: Do you like it? Would you be willing to Potato it for a crit build?

Meow~! :3    (I should stop listening to the Nyan Cat album by daniwellP...)