Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What if the operator grow up? :) Spoiler :P

Vlada91

On 11/20/2016 at 3:42 AM, mobilehacker said:

C'mon, you mean grow up and develop both of the secondary gender characteristics?

Yes. 

On 11/20/2016 at 3:51 AM, HowDenKing said:

on topic: the operator's should stay young imo, growing up would just make them the victim of pervs. (other than the guys that are into the current operators)

1) Most other game emphasize on sexy, beautiful females. (ie, BDO, B&S, Tera, etc). I'ts not pervs or whatever, it's man' nature behavior.

2) Guys into current operators are worst then out/close pervs. ie, lolicons. A being worst then scumbags in other society.

Yeah, give me my god damn beard and a fitting voice to go with it already. I gotta go and be a little girl because Raven's the only voice I can bear hearing.

Doubt it'll ever happen though. Part of the reason why you're a child is because DE's trying to drive the point that you're completely helpless without your frame. It makes you look weaker and fragile.

3 hours ago, Sziklamester said:

If I need to choose from then I choose the adult operators. Also a freedom of choice would be likely for everyone whom hate the operators or not their tastes.

Yes more options,more fun :smile: and they look like they are clones, they are all the same height and the same body type (like doll:laugh: Now they are Ninja-Dolls :crylaugh:

Edited by Vlada91

6 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

Yes more options,more fun :smile: and they look like they are clones, they are all the same height and the same body type (like doll:laugh: Now they are Ninja-Dolls :crylaugh:

In many games this is the problem. If there would have been an option (in future may be) to choose adult operator then maybe I finish the second dream because I know that is not much more differ from my headcanon but with these space kids they pissed me off. 

Also  

<------------------------------- Look at the image. I am Oberon.

Edited by Sziklamester

3 hours ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

Uh, nah. If anything, there should be options to make them appear younger. The entire idea of Operators is to have this incredible power contained in frail and "innocent" body.

Your operator may be innocent, mine sure isn't. He has killed to many while laughing manically and likes his Trinity Prime a bit to much.........

Edited by Azur_Fenix

6 minutes ago, Azur_Fenix said:

Your operator may be innocent, mine sure isn't. He has killed to many while laughing manically and likes his Trinity Prime a bit to much.........

That's why the quotation marks are there. They're still children in body and mind, so yeah.

1 minute ago, Senpai-Pie said:

They have been in cryosleep but awake as the Warframes for years now, yet they still act like angsty teens once out of cryosleep.

If you implanted a random kid with the hazy memories of a veteran soldier, they'd end up like the Tenno, no doubt. It makes total sense for them to still have childish mannerisms given that a lot of a person's behaviour and personality is dictated by their body chemistry.

38 minutes ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

If you implanted a random kid with the hazy memories of a veteran soldier, they'd end up like the Tenno, no doubt. It makes total sense for them to still have childish mannerisms given that a lot of a person's behaviour and personality is dictated by their body chemistry.

Considering they have been mercilessly killing hundreds upon thousands of men, no, it does not.

Story wise that makes no sense, first of all why would the tenno feel the need to hasten their aging? Secondly, our kurbrow and kavats are genetic messes that need their dna regularly stabilized so they don't I'm assuming die, so in what world would the tenno feel using that tech on themselves (void touched children who are probably even more complex genetically than these animals) is a safe or bright idea? 

I appreciate people not liking the operators because they seem to childlike, but you're more likely to convince de to just have them behave more maturely than them add an option to basically speed up your death with no explored reason. 

Warframe looks intimidating when little tenno fit next to him. All others are taller than tenno and it was not really that great feeling... Does not have that vibe for fearless hero named tenno, more looks like it that Warframe is babysitter for him (tenno)  I only hope that in time to be changed and you can have the option to look older and more  mature :satisfied:

33 minutes ago, heskaroid said:

I approve of physical aging for our operators. I kept imagining my Mesa operator being a heavily scarred, tough woman.

And this is how I imagine how my tenno would look like as adults :cool:

vg8j0dU.jpg

now vs how I imagine

doubt it'll happen. plus they're not really human, just a human vessel for a buttload of Void Energy, which might prevent them from aging. this would also explain why the Orokin were immortal (but not invincible), and could never age. perhaps that's even one of the reasons why they hated the Tenno at first, the didn't like the idea of others being immortal like them. makes a lot of sense to me.

full-grown operators will likely never be a thing, but that's fine, because it means my annoying kid's Emo phase will never end!

9 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

doubt it'll happen. plus they're not really human, just a human vessel for a buttload of Void Energy, which might prevent them from aging. this would also explain why the Orokin were immortal (but not invincible), and could never age. perhaps that's even one of the reasons why they hated the Tenno at first, the didn't like the idea of others being immortal like them. makes a lot of sense to me.

full-grown operators will likely never be a thing, but that's fine, because it means my annoying kid's Emo phase will never end!

or if you are just void energy, then nothing prevents them that change their age the older and younger appearance, so it is easier to fit into a crowd of people.like a true ninja :crylaugh: