Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't acess orokin labs technology or destroy it

---RV---Maniac

Maybe, I think eventually DE will updated with other functions...maybe it will let use use it to upgrade Prime stuff in some way? Or create prime stuff from other faction weapons? Or hmmmm to many possibilities when the Orokin tech is involve:clem:

Edited by 0zryel

4 minutes ago, 0zryel said:

Maybe, I think eventually DE will updated with other functions...maybe it will let use use it to upgrade Prime stuff in some way? Or create prime stuff from other faction weapons? Or hmmmm to many possibilities when the Orokin tech is involve:clem:

they added some stuff like the dragon keys to them, so it seems they might do something about them that pretty much the only reason I keep them around and the dark sectors.

I got around 6 and I wanted to destroy this 1 to make more room, cuz I have also reached the room limit in the dojo,

To all people who write in "dojo" section. There is almost no news about dojo updates and devs dont pay attention to it. So if you have a problem with dojo, you will need to wait untill devs will do everything else in their to-do list.