Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Empty Void

(XBOX)LexaHex

After the void keys rework, the void has now become a petty argon farming ground. Its sad because the void is, IMO, the best tileset, full of secrets and areas to explore, very slick and very easy to navigate. The void used to be sacred grounds and to new players it was stunning and holy, now its just a ghost town that serves no purpose, no wonder or any amazement in it. Lack of credit where its due. Would be nice if it was given some sort of purpose that players can strive for.

I suggest that void has increased relic drops, more so than every other planet, because relics are still being consumed faster than they are being farmed. Ayatan Stars drop rates should be increased in the void to give it a more prestigious feel. I've come across a very good suggestion of adding "focus rooms" to the void so that players can reap large sums of focus. Maybe you can lock the focus rooms the same way the vaults are locked, only being able to open them with dragon keys.    

My proposal is:           

Create 5 focus rooms to their corresponding schools

Create 5 focus keys, to unlock the corresponding rooms

Each focus key should require 1 Orokin Cipher to build, (can only be obtained from unlocking vaults)

Each Focus room will reward you with a large sum of focus if you are able to complete a test, a small sum if you find the room but fail.    

All this should give more value to the void and hold some endgame.          

Edited by (XB1)LexaHex

I believe DE stated in some devstream that they are going to make void a place where relics drop more often, but they never did. And yes, now it's a ghost town. If relics had better chances to drop there it would be a popular place once again, while at the same time other tilesets where still popular because of fissures.

Tottaly agree, the void is nostalgic,now it seems empty,useless, and I even feel some kind of petty for what it became.
I always prefered the keys to the relics also this system destroyed so many things, and actually after the math is done I believe is worst than the old one, unless very specific conditions are met.
Wellllll, leaving that apart, I'm tottaly in favor for any new adiction to the void, it used to be the top tier of warframe, a home for vets, and the place new players aspired to ascend too, and make their home too :D
Make builds to prepare for long hours of survival, and rip great loot sacks from the towers.
Now there's no more void only an abandoned derelict.

I think it would be interesting to make the void a sort of testing ground, higher level enemies, make the game modes more difficult, increased enemy numbers, maybe add in minibosses that spawn every now and then, faster scaling. But go and make it a place where high geared players actually have a reason to be high geared. New or more drops? meh. Give us some kind of new challenge.