Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Challenge sorties with relic style rewards

Zyba

First let  me explain relic style rewards means that each person gets their  own roll at a reward but everyone gets to choose from the available that rolled.  I'd think there would need to be some sort of challenge met to unlock the reward, probably harder than the base mission challenge (loot 4 energy orbs) but not as hard as riven challenges since most of those require a special setup.

This could potentially cut down on the week straight of 2k endo for those who don't want it while leaving the opportunity open for those who do. Really the problem with most people is given the current reward options and probability of getting endo, it's hard to want  to do sorties. adding some variability to the rewards (and in my opinion without having to farm more keys) would go  a long way toward this.

Any thoughts?

13 hours ago, shadowfire380 said:

I like the idea but I'm a solo player so I wouldn't benefit from it much which sucks.

^^^^^ If they're around I tend to run them with friends, but more often then not I find it easier to run them solo than running with a public squad.  Now if there was a way to benefit the solo players and/or non-full squads as well, then sure I'd be all for some solution to the sortie rewards that helps us get something besides 2k endo all the time lol.  Like many others, I do like the idea of having a token system.

15 hours ago, Zyba said:

This could potentially cut down on the week straight of 2k endo for those who don't want it while leaving the opportunity open for those who do.

DE mentioned that they're going to fix Sortie rewards so that the chances of receiving an Endo reward decrease as you get them consecutively.