Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[spoilerish] Shouldnt Lunaro be played by our Tenno instead?

Hypernaut1

Totally, that way you'd actually have to pass to your team and couldn't just zoom down the court and score. Of course, you couldn't carry the lunaro in Void mode. Now we just need to figure out a way to prevent "dribbling" with successive Void dashes, like people already do with parkour. 

3 hours ago, ograzzt said:

They can't without breaking lore. Physically tenno are weak, they can't move as fast as their warframes or jump 10 meters up in the air.

Neither can average corpus crewman in jumpsuits become invulenerable superman and one shot Rhino Primes with his supposedly weak guns.

Warframe gameplay has nothing to do with lore.

Edited by ninjacat2015

7 hours ago, ograzzt said:

They can't without breaking lore. Physically tenno are weak, they can't move as fast as their warframes or jump 10 meters up in the air.

I don't think Lunaro has anything to do with lore. They alter the WFs stats anyway. why not just give us a place where we can play as operators without clunky controls?

Speaking of lore, bullet jumping and double jumping may be transference powers anyway. you see waves of energy when the frames do it. 

I'd rather they give us Lunaro as an outlet for operator play than shoehorning them into regular gameplay.

If lunaro was actually on the moon. where tenno operators where likely kept most of the time. they could parkour in the low gravity like their frames. 

Well, orokin magic can make any place low gravity anyway so whatever. It would be the perfect excuse for operator gymnastics.

Edited by Firetempest

Operator lunaro could be zero g mode. instead of parkour. its an enclosed arena. you jump from surface to surface with like magnetic boots running on walls and ceilings.

Could use the same gravity mechanic on normal game tiles later on as well. like malfunctioning ship gravity.

Edited by Firetempest

3 hours ago, Lagsquar3 said:

Yet.

We don't really know what DE is planning for us.

I didn't actually mean it was a bait and switch, I never expected the Operators to take part. My point was, they released an image containing Operators along their Warframes, but never said a single word about them being involved. So I'm about 100% sure it was just that, a picture. To look cool, and to show off Operators since they were a new thing back then, and I don't see Operators playing Lunaro anytime soon.

Edited by ToXxy145

6 hours ago, ToXxy145 said:

I didn't actually mean it was a bait and switch, I never expected the Operators to take part. My point was, they released an image containing Operators along their Warframes, but never said a single word about them being involved. So I'm about 100% sure it was just that, a picture. To look cool, and to show off Operators since they were a new thing back then, and I don't see Operators playing Lunaro anytime soon.

Don't misunderstand me, I don't believe that we will be able to play Lunaro as the operator, I'm just saying that DE showed a picture of something that maybe in a future far far away can happen.