Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ordis deserves to have more dialogue

KisaPrime

After listening and reading the Fragments that tells some into about Ordis lore, he's more awesome than anyone could have ever dream of. Yet after hearing that part of his lore we're still stuck with the repetitive, annoying and lame dialogue that you first hear the second you downloaded the game. De PLEASE give Ordis a better and more refreshing dialogue when we're on the ship.

16 minutes ago, (PS4)Stanicek3 said:

I want a quest that restores his voice or something. It would be interesting. But then once replayable quests go across all quests, we'll have normal Ordis and it would be... Meh.

After hearing the fragments, Ordis would never be normal ordis and always have the split personality. 

10 minutes ago, Timberwolf581 said:

I like Ordis, but after hearing the same lines 200 times over, I can safely say he needs more lines. Both situational and random.

Maybe have him tell us when the Kubrow or Kavats DNA thing is getting low and needs stabilized. 

On 11/20/2016 at 1:46 AM, LAGpWND said:

The only thing Ordis deserves is to be completely switched off.

That includes the pop up window animation ,even though the voice is silenced. I guess implementing such simple option is a mission impossible for DE.

There is one. Go to settings > Audio: and scroll down.