General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

The War Within major bug (quest)

darkness222

Im stuck at the part where you are showing Ordis your new powers in the quest and when you are suppose to click 5 for transference to go back to your Warframe the screen just goes to white and i have to restart my computer please help and fix this DE also extend Baro for the love of god i need that primed pressure point

4 hours ago, darkness222 said:

Im stuck at the part where you are showing Ordis your new powers in the quest and when you are suppose to click 5 for transference to go back to your Warframe the screen just goes to white and i have to restart my computer please help and fix this DE also extend Baro for the love of god i need that primed pressure point

Same here, i'm really getting tired of these game breaking bugs,i just got around the one where the first quest wouldn't start,it was a graphical error,somehow bumping up the settings fixed it,if I lower them at all it goes back to TWW missions not working at all,a while later I get this one. This is way too much of an emotional rollercoaster >.>

Omg, me too! I can't play the game now. Seriously game-breaking inconvenience. I wanted to replay since they made it available. Guess I won't be able to play on my night off tonight. -___-

Unless anyone found a fix? I tried verifying and optimizing the cache, no fix.

Exactly same thing here.. and i left the computer on that white screen hopping it skips for the next part but after hours it didn't, so i had to alt+f4 and then restart the game. after that i was automatcly sended to that part of the quest again(trying my new skills in the ship) and then I clicked 5 to start transference and... same white screen. I actually can't play anymore, cause if I don't end the quest i can't do any other mission. I'm reaaaally hopping that you guys fix it.

4 hours ago, 1stJack said:

Exactly same thing here.. and i left the computer on that white screen hopping it skips for the next part but after hours it didn't, so i had to alt+f4 and then restart the game. after that i was automatcly sended to that part of the quest again(trying my new skills in the ship) and then I clicked 5 to start transference and... same white screen. I actually can't play anymore, cause if I don't end the quest i can't do any other mission. I'm reaaaally hopping that you guys fix it.

i finally solved it its because i have such a low end pc i had to get a friend log on and finish the quest for me